X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ferrygoat
    • Feb 2005

Simeon Rice for Henry???

I just heard on sportscenter that Tampa is thinking about drafting Demarcus Ware (DE, Troy) and if they do end up picking ware they would probably trade simeon rice, maybe for Henry??? What do u guys think about this happening?
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

too expensive. Our D was ranked no.2 last year. I'd be happy if we stay within the top 5 this year. Our Passing game was at 26th. We need to improve on that significantly and to achieve that, we need OL.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

Simeon Rice is way to expensive for us

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

when did Henry's value get so high?
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ferrygoat
          • Feb 2005

looks like they'll probably trade him to the chargers, according to john clayton (espn)

Comment

• Ferrygoat
            • Feb 2005

i dont think its henrys value going up its tampa bay wants to dump simeon rice's salary

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

I wouldn't want that egotistical bastard playing for the Bills unless he was asking vet. min.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                • Jul 2002

He makes too much for us, but I'd have a giant splooge-fest if we made that trade.

God give me style and give me grace
                God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

Tough call. He is 31 years old, and doesn't have much longer. He also still had 12 sacks last year. I don't seriously think that he is part of the Henry deal though.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    I wouldn't want that egotistical bastard playing for the Bills unless he was asking vet. min.
                    I agree, Rice is in his thirtys, and TD is high on Denny and Kelsay. After that horrible showing by Rice, in the pro Bowl 2 years ago, i want no part of him.

If we were to add on to the D-Line i would love to see them go after DT Corey Simon from the Eagles. Maybe Henry, 3rd Rounder this year, and a 2nd rounder next year for Simon.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
                      He makes too much for us, but I'd have a giant splooge-fest if we made that trade.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

There's an interesting trade idea. i have heard that the Eagles are looking to trade Simon. Sam Adams is getting older. If we could find some way to give them Henry and a later pick, plus maybe a pick next year (conditional)...then that would eliminate the Bills needs at DT and they wouldn't have to go DT in the draft this year. I'm intrigued at this.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

I think the Bill's have good depth at DT and will look to rotate the guys they do have. I don't see this as a big need. What has the Bills D lacked all this time? A reliable pass rusher. Man this guy would help our defense tremendously.

Also, here are my thoughts on why I think Henry is such a valuable trade and why we will get good compensation for this tough little SOB.

1. Teams looking to draft a HB: Aside from Brown and Williams, are there any others that are worthy of the steep price that comes with a No.1? Franchise backs? Seems like good backs can always be found in later rounds.

2. Travis Henry IS a good back and he is young. Very young. Best of all, while he wants a new deal, he isn't the type of guy who is looking to cash in. This little scrapper has probably always fought for everything he has ever had and ain't greedy. Need I say he has also has one gigantic ass chip on his shoulder.

I would absolutely love for this trade to go through!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                            • May 2003

With good run stoppers in Kelsay and Denney, we could use Rice as a situational rusher to keep him healthy. We already have the bruisers. What we need is a THREAT at end and he is all that.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                              • Jul 2002

He would be icing on the cake for our defense as it would give us an additional pass-rush threat that teams have to gameplan around. Right now, other than possibly Schobel, no team is scared of our pass-rush. He's a sack machine, and he's definitely not the only pro athlete to have a big ego. I think he'd be an excellent addition in our quest to kill quarterbacks.

However, we won't be adding him because of cost.

God give me style and give me grace
                              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                              X