X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

THE EAGLES ARE DOOMED

Well, the kiss of death. According to foxsports.com McNabb has agreed to be on the cover of Madden 2006.

Will the curse continue? At least it not Wills

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

• Johnny Utah
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

ah yes the madden curse. Ray Lewis was the coverboy last year and we saw what happened to his ravens. I wonder when EA is gonna ask Tom Brady to be on the cover?

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I am pretty sure that there is no more "Madden" football games. I thought that when EA and ESPN got together that they wouldn't put Madden's name on anymore games. I think Madden's contract expired or something, I dunno. But from what I have heard, the 06' game will have the same engine as Madden 05', minus the name. ESPN will be on it.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

That'll be nice if that were true because I think 2k5 had bettter graphics and way better presentation, only wondering if your saying is accurate??
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
        X