X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Edwards and Alex Smith camps are now getting the feeling Edwards will be #1

according to this mornings rumor mill on ESPN insider. 49ers are balking at giving Smith more than Eli Manning got last year.
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

they also say if the niners pass on Smith the Bucs will move up to Miami's spot to draft him. I hope not. I want the Phins get stuck at 2.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Edwards is worth the number 1. I watched his workouts on NFL Network and he is a beast. He is a good at everything. He is Randy Moss but more physical. The 9ers know that once reciever can get you wins. If they play their cards right get Edwards one and Campbell 2
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by regor
        according to this mornings rumor mill on ESPN insider. 49ers are balking at giving Smith more than Eli Manning got last year.
        based on pro football weekly,it stated that the 49ers mite go with alex smith.so yuor post is true.rep
        :oldskool:
        micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

The only way Edwards goes first overall is if the 49ers trade down out of the pick. I cant see them not taking Alex Smith no matter what the contract talks have been like.

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X