PDA

View Full Version : Hey Denny Green....

jpdex12
04-23-2005, 12:31 PM
How do your balls feel now that TD has them in a vice? How do you like playing poker with Da Bills?

LJ Shelton and their third round pick I say we get or Denny just might say, he'll take JJ Arrington in the second. I'll s*** if we get a second rounder out of this!

Samphin1
04-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Arrington, Sproles, Barber III, Morency, there are plenty of good backs still around. Denny may be inclined to give you Shelton straight up, maybe he caves and gives a third rounder, I wouldn't. I highly doubt he gives up a second for him though.

DynaPaul
04-23-2005, 06:27 PM
They just took JJ Arrington. This trade ain't looking too good right now. Stay tuned I guess.

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Dear TD:

Eat a dick.. and you can keep your pouty ass, injury prone, fumbling RB.. i will just take the leading college rusher from last season, Arrington..

Your poker skills suck.

Love,
Denny Green

Novacane
04-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Dear TD:

Eat a dick.. and you can keep your pouty ass, injury prone, fumbling RB.. i will just take the leading college rusher from last season, Arrington..

Your poker skills suck.

Love,
Denny Green

:bf1: now maybe the TD worshipers will STFU

Wolffman
04-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Donahoe has REALLY dissapointed me this draft. He's just sitting back and picking his ass while every high caliber OL is being taken. I REALLY wanted Baas, too bad.

AndreReed83
04-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Maurice Clarett anybody........ :-D

HHURRICANE
04-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Henry and Shelton will both get cut and than we can swap.

DynaPaul
04-23-2005, 06:58 PM
On a side note:

I'm kind of sick of this "master poker player" comparison they keep saying about TD. Why don't they just say negotiator instead? Managing football players isn't really a game of chance. (Not counting the draft of course.)

Marvelous
04-23-2005, 08:09 PM
I never liked the Shelton deal. I'd rather a day 1 pick then LJ. Somethings fishy about LJ...I like to Rosco pick though:)

jpdex12
04-23-2005, 11:50 PM
How do your balls feel now that TD has them in a vice? How do you like playing poker with Da Bills?

LJ Shelton and their third round pick I say we get or Denny just might say, he'll take JJ Arrington in the second. I'll s*** if we get a second rounder out of this!
Damn, anybody know the best way to remove a size 13 foot from your mouth?
What the hell was all of this talk from Denny about how much he favored TH? Not an unreasonable trade to give us LJ and swap 2nd round picks! I hope the son of a bi*** ends up with a bust in Arrington and the 30th ranked offense in the league in 2005.