Anybody just hear how dumb Vrabel sounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

Anybody just hear how dumb Vrabel sounds?

How could you not care if one of your players walk off the field early during a game? Who cares if he is your superstar...that does not make it okay. What a jackass!
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."
  • leper65
    • Apr 2005

I thought it was especially ridiculous coming from a Patriots player. The Patriots, hate them as I do, have built their dynasty on a "team first" mentality. Moss has anything but..

Comment

• LarryBoy
      The world needs a hero!
      • Apr 2003

Yea, he seems quite pompus to me.
      Bills Rock!

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

I liked that he at least said what was on his mind. I think he meant that Randy Moss had different intentions in that move than just abandoning his team. I think everything else Mike Vrabel has said was smart and that he's done the best analysis out of any of the players that I've seen today.

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

Vrabel was the only one he didn't cop out with the easy answer. He's done very good in my opinion. He made perfect sense to me. I bet the Patriots would love to have a Randy Moss on their team. I mean, they do have Rodney Harrison and he isn't exactly the most charming chap in the world. Like Vrabel said, the Patriots are about production.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

Working...
          X