• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

JP Losman or Aaron Rogers

Very interesting...if the Bills had not traded with Dallas last year they would have been able to get Aaron Rogers...

so, who would you rather have had?

was it worth giving up last years 2nd and 5th to draft Losman with a 1st rounder "a year early" instead of Rogers this year?

and finally, what if Parcells takes Rogers after picking up Bledsoe?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

No question about it Losman well above Rodgers
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I still think that JP is the better all around athelete. Stronger arm and better speed.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Even if they are both equal (and I don't think they are), we have the benefit of Losman learning the NFL system last year.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          Even if they are both equal (and I don't think they are), we have the benefit of Losman learning the NFL system last year.

Great point.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

JP Losman!!

If Losman was in this years draft he would be #2 for sure. That's why Rogers is still there.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I like Rogers, but I love JP.
              Rogers' strong suit, is that he's a pocket passer, and I'd only take him this year as the 3rd QB that we need.
              JP is everything this team needs and has lacked for years. Strong arm, decisive, and mobility. Can't beat that even if you're R.Rich!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X