X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Open letter to Bills Fans

This ovation is for all of the Bills Fans that did that City of Buffalo and Western NY proud today. I am in the Air Force and haven't lived in WNY for 15 years, but I always say that I'm from Buffalo and after what I say today, I know why. What I saw today on TV was, in one word 'AWESOME'. From Marv to Jim to the fans, the whole day was class.

I loved how ESPN tried to show a Steeler or Bear fan during the other inductions, but all you saw around them were Bills fans.

I was at work today, but I talked the guys into watching the induction ceremony. We had to watch, Jim was getting inducted today. What I saw today gave me goose pimples and made me misty ( but I wasn't about to cry around a bunch of military guys or I would have never heard the end of it). But I can tell you that the Operations floor was totally quiet during Jim's speech. (and that doesn't happen much, except when Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is showing). Yes, we have a TV to watch during work. Remember I said Air Force.

Bills Fans from Western NY and around the world you can hold your heads up high and say "I'm a Bills Fan and I'm talking Proud" (Opps wrong decade).
    And from this Bills fan, who doesn't get back to Buffalo as often as he likes, "THANKS, WELL DONE".
    Brian
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Well said Sabre11.

I am a Bills fan with no affiliation with WNY, I was still able to hold my head up with pride while watching the induction today. AWESOME Showing!

There are no better fans than Bills fans...PERIOD
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

DID WE SHOW'EM.....

why we're the best 12th man in the NFL?there were plenty of 12's to prove it.

for those who drove to canton
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillC
        The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
        • Jul 2002

I have plenty of experience looking at bust lines, and the bust of Jim Kelly doesn't look anything like him.... to much hair on his head!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Even a row of guys with their chests painted.

*sniff* I'm so proud.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Quit crying like a Fat Pansy........

*sniff*..... now you got me started......

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Re: DID WE SHOW'EM.....

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              why we're the best 12th man in the NFL?there were plenty of 12's to prove it.

for those who drove to canton

thanks...it was kind of a costly trip but well worth it, IMO.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

You know so many people ask me how can you be a Bills fan, or even better yet, why a Bills fan...after what was shown in Canton yesterday all I can say is thats why I am a Bills fan!!
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Same here JayWood...i hate all the fair weather fans...you know who used to like the Packers...then the Titans...then the Rams...and so on. They always thinks i am crazy for sticking with one team...that hasn't even won it all yet. One day they will be Bills fans....
                  Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                  X