X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffhcb
    • Oct 2004

UNBELIEVABLE!!

I knew TD was not the smartest guy in the world. But know I know he is truly dumb! What's that they say about the definition of insanity...repeating a process which consistently fails to produce the intended results. That's TD. Please, no one give me that bull**** about "TD is a genius." "He's smarter that you and I are"...blah blah blah. God help you if you think that lowly of yourself.

The man cannot control his emotions, and cannot make sound tactical or strategic decisions. He's all about sucking the fans dry of their hard earned dollars, by marketing the Bills to a desperate fan base.

We will never, I repeat never, compete with the likes of the New England Patriots with the offensive and defensive lines that we have right now. Our lines are average at best, and not getting any younger.
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jeffhcb
    I knew TD was not the smartest guy in the world. But know I know he is truly dumb! What's that they say about the definition of insanity...repeating a process which consistently fails to produce the intended results. That's TD. Please, no one give me that bull**** about "TD is a genius." "He's smarter that you and I are"...blah blah blah. God help you if you think that lowly of yourself.

The man cannot control his emotions, and cannot make sound tactical or strategic decisions. He's all about sucking the fans dry of their hard earned dollars, by marketing the Bills to a desperate fan base.

We will never, I repeat never, compete with the likes of the New England Patriots with the offensive and defensive lines that we have right now. Our lines are average at best, and not getting any younger.
    ????

Comment

• regor
      • Jul 2002

I would not call him dumb. I still can't understand why he does not address the OL. Parrish has the potential to be an exciting player but I'd rather have taken a O lineman

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by regor
        I would not call him dumb. I still can't understand why he does not address the OL. Parrish has the potential to be an exciting player but I'd rather have taken a O lineman
        If you listen to the Audio from tonight after they picked Parrish, you can hear Donahoe or Modrak explain why they chose him over someone on O-Line.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Put the gun down and step away from the ledge. Geesh!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

He is a genius. He knows more than you and me.

I think you need to control your emotions.

Comment

• jeffhcb
              • Oct 2004

Now do you believe me? A tight end? What are we going to do with the 3 other tight ends we have now?

Genius??? The only reason why TD is where he is, is because he came from some wealthy/politically connected family that was tied in with the Rooneys in Pittsburgh. God, he went to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and majored in what? Education or some B.S.? I can't think of any geniuses with such a pedigree, can you?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Oh stop. Now you're being irrational.

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                  • Mar 2005

Now do you believe me? A tight end? What are we going to do with the 3 other tight ends we have now?

Genius??? The only reason why TD is where he is, is because he came from some wealthy/politically connected family that was tied in with the Rooneys in Pittsburgh. God, he went to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and majored in what? Education or some B.S.? I can't think of any geniuses with such a pedigree, can you?
                  We didn't have a starting-calibre TE before the injuries ... now our top 2 are coming back from knee surgeries. How can you say TE was not a need?

I would have preferred we address the OL, but WR and TE were also need spots as well.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

Donahoe made it sound like he wanted Parrish because he can be an impact player this season

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                      • Mar 2005

The audio on buffalobills.com says that Everitt compares favourably with Shockey and Winslow.

Comment

• jeffhcb
                        • Oct 2004

Of course it does. Its on Buffalobills.com. The same place where you can line up to buy your season tickets for next year!! Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

I'm withholding all judgment until the season. Nothing matters until then.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                            • Mar 2005

Of course it does. Its on Buffalobills.com. The same place where you can line up to buy your season tickets for next year!! Woo Hoo!!!
                            How many Hurricanes games did you watch this season?

I watched about 5 or 6 and thought Everitt looked pretty good for a 3rd rounder and with our current crop of TE's, could probably be a starter by the end of the season, if not next year. For a 3rd rounder, I think that's solid.

I don't like the Parrish pick, and having taken Roscoe, I don't think Everitt is that good of a fit because he's not 300 lbs and can't block a QB's blindside. However, taken on its own, I think he was a good choice.

Comment

• Bert102176
                              • Aug 2002

I'm getting sick of TD
                              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                              X