PDA

View Full Version : UNBELIEVABLE!!

jeffhcb
04-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I knew TD was not the smartest guy in the world. But know I know he is truly dumb! What's that they say about the definition of insanity...repeating a process which consistently fails to produce the intended results. That's TD. Please, no one give me that bull**** about "TD is a genius." "He's smarter that you and I are"...blah blah blah. God help you if you think that lowly of yourself.

The man cannot control his emotions, and cannot make sound tactical or strategic decisions. He's all about sucking the fans dry of their hard earned dollars, by marketing the Bills to a desperate fan base.

We will never, I repeat never, compete with the likes of the New England Patriots with the offensive and defensive lines that we have right now. Our lines are average at best, and not getting any younger.

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 08:59 PM
I knew TD was not the smartest guy in the world. But know I know he is truly dumb! What's that they say about the definition of insanity...repeating a process which consistently fails to produce the intended results. That's TD. Please, no one give me that bull**** about "TD is a genius." "He's smarter that you and I are"...blah blah blah. God help you if you think that lowly of yourself.

The man cannot control his emotions, and cannot make sound tactical or strategic decisions. He's all about sucking the fans dry of their hard earned dollars, by marketing the Bills to a desperate fan base.

We will never, I repeat never, compete with the likes of the New England Patriots with the offensive and defensive lines that we have right now. Our lines are average at best, and not getting any younger.
????

Novacane
04-23-2005, 09:00 PM
I would not call him dumb. I still can't understand why he does not address the OL. Parrish has the potential to be an exciting player but I'd rather have taken a O lineman

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 09:06 PM
I would not call him dumb. I still can't understand why he does not address the OL. Parrish has the potential to be an exciting player but I'd rather have taken a O lineman
If you listen to the Audio from tonight after they picked Parrish, you can hear Donahoe or Modrak explain why they chose him over someone on O-Line.

ArcticWildMan
04-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Put the gun down and step away from the ledge. Geesh!!

Dozerdog
04-23-2005, 09:08 PM

He is a genius. He knows more than you and me.

I think you need to control your emotions.

jeffhcb
04-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Now do you believe me? A tight end? What are we going to do with the 3 other tight ends we have now?

Genius??? The only reason why TD is where he is, is because he came from some wealthy/politically connected family that was tied in with the Rooneys in Pittsburgh. God, he went to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and majored in what? Education or some B.S.? I can't think of any geniuses with such a pedigree, can you?

ArcticWildMan
04-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh stop. Now you're being irrational.

HurryUpTom
04-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Now do you believe me? A tight end? What are we going to do with the 3 other tight ends we have now?

Genius??? The only reason why TD is where he is, is because he came from some wealthy/politically connected family that was tied in with the Rooneys in Pittsburgh. God, he went to Indiana University of Pennsylvania and majored in what? Education or some B.S.? I can't think of any geniuses with such a pedigree, can you?
We didn't have a starting-calibre TE before the injuries ... now our top 2 are coming back from knee surgeries. How can you say TE was not a need?

I would have preferred we address the OL, but WR and TE were also need spots as well.

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Donahoe made it sound like he wanted Parrish because he can be an impact player this season

HurryUpTom
04-23-2005, 09:40 PM
The audio on buffalobills.com says that Everitt compares favourably with Shockey and Winslow.

jeffhcb
04-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Of course it does. Its on Buffalobills.com. The same place where you can line up to buy your season tickets for next year!! Woo Hoo!!!

Philagape
04-23-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm withholding all judgment until the season. Nothing matters until then.

HurryUpTom
04-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Of course it does. Its on Buffalobills.com. The same place where you can line up to buy your season tickets for next year!! Woo Hoo!!!
How many Hurricanes games did you watch this season?

I watched about 5 or 6 and thought Everitt looked pretty good for a 3rd rounder and with our current crop of TE's, could probably be a starter by the end of the season, if not next year. For a 3rd rounder, I think that's solid.

I don't like the Parrish pick, and having taken Roscoe, I don't think Everitt is that good of a fit because he's not 300 lbs and can't block a QB's blindside. However, taken on its own, I think he was a good choice.

Bert102176
04-23-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm getting sick of TD :attn:

dasaybz
04-24-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm getting sick of TD :attn:Go find another GM to root for then.

Akhippo
04-24-2005, 01:42 AM
So your saying we should draft the lines like NE. Well, at this point we're on our way. Doesnt NE have a line made up of late round picks. What LT should we have taken with our second that would have come right in and started. And as far as the line goes, I heard McNally has a good say in the players that he wants. So with our second maybe he didnt see any that we should reach for. Why get a third round talent in the second when you can get them in the fourth.

ParanoidAndroid
04-24-2005, 02:04 AM
McNally has a long history of turningsecond day picks into solid starters. It was actually noted in an article that he prefers later picks. Why, you ask? Because he likes to have the luxury of moving players and making them fit. Look what happens when you draft a LT in the first round and suddenly he fits better on the right. You have the most expensive RT in football. Guess who else is getting LT money? Trey Teague. Is it merely coincidence that those are the only two linemen that were here before McNally? Makes you think,eh?

daxquix
04-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Donahoe said all along the Bills would take the best available player. He even said he would take a player at a position they were very strong at (such as LB) if that, player was the best on the board. You pick FOOTBALL PLAYERS (like he did with McGahee after Travis had a stellar season) ... you dont always pick just for your immediate needs. Im not so dissapointed with his picks.

shawn
04-24-2005, 02:11 AM
There is a reason why this team has not been to the playoffs under Donahoe. He is a complete joke. I'm not sure why people are happy with the current state of this organization.

daxquix
04-24-2005, 02:21 AM
There is a reason why this team has not been to the playoffs under Donahoe. He is a complete joke. I'm not sure why people are happy with the current state of this organization.
Personally, I think Tom has given us the talent to go to the playoffs and possibly even the SB (subtract the OL) ... I think the coaching has been terrible. If Tom has made a huge mistake, it has been that he hired Gregg Williams originally!

mayotm
04-24-2005, 08:11 AM

You do have the option to cheer for another team. What is your pedigree? High school equivalency?

tampabay25690
04-24-2005, 08:33 AM
hey the team got better in my book yesterday and much faster........I think TD has something up his sleeve coming up..

jamze132
04-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Given the O-lineman left, It's easy to see why they went another direction.

BAM
04-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Prozac.

:peace:

jeffhcb
04-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I mean I don't have a problem with the Parrish pick per sey. It just upsets me that he made it before selecting any linemen. Then to make things worse, he selects a Tight End before doing so again??? C'mon.

Look at New England. They lost David Patten, and Joe Andruzzi. Where do they go with their first 3 picks? Guard, CB, Guard. In fact, I think they've picked a lineman about 70% of the time in the first 2-3 rounds over the past several years.

I'm not sold on this putting together a bunch of misfit linemen to try to make a Superbowl O-Line. We really have just one guy with top-level talent on the line and even he's an underachiever thus far. Coaching can only get you so far.

I'm still hopeful that they draft 2-3 linemen today. I'd love to see them get Jason Brown from Carolina to take over for Teague at Center next year. Also, has anyone forgotten that we still have no starting Left Tackle? Just an observation.

finsrclowns
04-24-2005, 09:40 AM
The draft is not over. There are still a lot of talented players left. The 2nd day is where GM's often earn their money. Neither of these choices were reaches and both will contribute next year. The people that think they know more than TD make me laugh.

The Natrix
04-24-2005, 09:42 AM
You say NE should be a blueprint? Look at their receivers. They are deep. Their 3rd and 4th are better than Reed and Aiken.

Pass catching TE is something NE utilizes. Now Buffalo actually has one to use.