PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to hear Henry interviewed next week

Novacane
04-23-2005, 10:03 PM
he is going to be so pissed off :nuk:

Philagape
04-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Hopefully the fact that nobody wanted him enough will deflate his ego a bit, and he'll report.

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 10:18 PM
he is not going to feel like no one wanted him.. he will feel like the bills could have traded him to zona, which we could have, but that they chose not to, for "value" reasons..

wonder what the value is on a locker room cancer, or a holdout rb? i think this could get very ugly wiht henry.. i hope they just trade him for an extra 4th now..

Nublar7
04-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Should have taken the Shelton for Henry trade. Now Henry has no value.:lol:

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Should have taken the Shelton for Henry trade. Now Henry has no value.:lol:
No value?? He's a solid backup to McGahee.

Nublar7
04-23-2005, 10:53 PM
No value?? He's a solid backup to McGahee.He has no trade value. Also, do you think he is going to be happy being a backup?

HurryUpTom
04-23-2005, 10:54 PM
You know ... this the one thing I've been hoping for all offseason ... to completely piss off Travis Henry and have one of our most talented offensive players on a horrible offense either holdout or sit on the bench. Yep, that's the way that champions are built.

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 10:55 PM
He has no trade value. Also, do you think he is going to be happy being a backup?
Seeing as it's still the offseason and teams can still need a RB, I'd say he has value. Secondly, I don't really care what Henry wants or if he's happy. They will take care of business at One Bills Drive.

Philagape
04-23-2005, 11:02 PM
There's no place in the NFL now where he can be more than part of a committee. The RB market is dead. There's no more point to posturing or holding out, because it will gain him nothing, so he might as well report before his career goes further down the :flush:

jpdex12
04-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Seeing as it's still the offseason and teams can still need a RB, I'd say he has value. Secondly, I don't really care what Henry wants or if he's happy. They will take care of business at One Bills Drive.
Henry has mad such a stink in Buffalo that he will not show his face in the area again unless he's wearing a different uniform. Our only option now is to wait for a RB from another team go down in the offseason and then give TH a call in Florida in August to tell him that he's traded to another team for a draft pick in the 2006 draft. We will lose a year of use from a potential player because we will have to wait until 2006 to cash in on the trade.
I was hoping for one of Philly's third round picks. There are some decent players still left on the board in the 3-4th rounds.

Henry will not show up in Buffalo at all for the Bills! No way, no how!

Marvelous
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
lmao @ all the LJ Shelton experts.. Cmon guys.. Lets give TD some credit that he sees something bad about LJ Shelton and we don't have any clue what it is..

Bert102176
04-23-2005, 11:31 PM
I would like to see Henry back, but was also kinda hoping to get an extra early round pick but oh well

Bert102176
04-23-2005, 11:32 PM
I am really beginning to hate TD though