04-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Check out his speed and moves.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft?round=2&dl=nfl

Dozerdog
04-23-2005, 10:24 PM
There are Kevin Everett highlights too.

The Spaz
04-23-2005, 10:35 PM
WTH I can't get them to play now. All I get is it's checking my system for optimal video settings.:confused:

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 10:53 PM
WTH I can't get them to play now. All I get is it's checking my system for optimal video settings.:confused:
give it a minute to detect settings

lordofgun
04-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Looks like Roscoe falls down a lot.

DMBcrew36
04-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Looks like Roscoe falls down a lot.
yea, it seems like as soon as he gets grabbed, he's down

jpdex12
04-23-2005, 11:16 PM
yea, it seems like as soon as he gets grabbed, he's down
Doesn't suprise me as my five year old kid weighs more than he does for crying out loud...he better be fast if he can't stay on his feet. You should check out his audio clip on BB.com...no wonder he scored a 10 on the Wonderlic test. Sounds like he came from the back woods of the buyou!

Bling
04-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Does it have him getting nailed by Stanford Samuels? :lmao:

The Spaz
04-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Does it have him getting nailed by Stanford Samuels? :lmao:

No but I'll see the video of your sorry QB's getting killed this year.

BillsFanInMass
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I think this kid could be an excellent 3rd reciever. I can see him makin some short passes into big gainers and breakin out deep every now and then. I really like this pick . I dont think we need offensive line as much as everyone thinks we do. J.P moves around alot and makes alot faster decisions than Drew does.

Michael82
04-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks man! This gets me pumped. We got a sweet Slot receiver. I'll miss Josh Reed, but this guy will make us forget all about Josh, hopefully. :dance:

ryjam282
04-24-2005, 12:40 PM
I watched him quite a lot as a Canes fan...I can tell you he is a CLONE of Peerless Price. I used to tell my wife that he reminds me a lot of him. Maybe a little faster but definitely the same. He can return some punts too. Very quick and shifty as all hell.

Sure, he goes down when hit but he is 168 pounds, what do you expect? He makes the tough catches...But, that hit from Stanford Samuels was pretty tough...He knocked his block off. He got some internal bleeding too didn't he from that? He isn't afraid to go over the middle at all.

Michael82
04-24-2005, 12:47 PM
I watched him quite a lot as a Canes fan...I can tell you he is a CLONE of Peerless Price. I used to tell my wife that he reminds me a lot of him. Maybe a little faster but definitely the same. He can return some punts too. Very quick and shifty as all hell.

Sure, he goes down when hit but he is 168 pounds, what do you expect? He makes the tough catches...But, that hit from Stanford Samuels was pretty tough...He knocked his block off. He got some internal bleeding too didn't he from that? He isn't afraid to go over the middle at all.
Thanks for the news. I'm starting to feel a little better. Man, McGee and Parrish returning kicks and punts. :drool: :clap:

I'm glad we wont see Nate fumble the punt returns like last year. :up: