PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed!

mybills
04-23-2005, 11:18 PM
WTF????

We don't need TARGETS for Losman, we need PROTECTION for him. Roscoe yeah, later on, for the departure of Moulds. But TWO? Fix the O-line with tackles, guards, or a freaking Center (I can't stand Teague at center :snicker: ) For Pete's sake, we could even use a good kicker!!! Even the Jets knew enough to get a kicker even though they need to protect Chad...and they picked one! :mad:

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses :respect: before it even plays. :down:

lordofgun
04-23-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm sure they know of a lot of OL that nobody else knows about that they'll take tomorrow.

camelcowboy
04-23-2005, 11:22 PM
WTF????

We don't need TARGETS for Losman, we need PROTECTION for him. Roscoe yeah, later on, for the departure of Moulds. But TWO? Fix the O-line with tackles, guards, or a freaking Center (I can't stand Teague at center :snicker: ) For Pete's sake, we could even use a good kicker!!! Even the Jets knew enough to get a kicker even though they need to protect Chad...and they picked one! :mad:

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses :respect: before it even plays. :down:Everret is a tightend, and that was a need. I still think we should have taking adam terry at 2.

mybills
04-23-2005, 11:23 PM
They better, log! I don't know what's annoying me more, todays picks or my poison ivy! :mad:

Marvelous
04-23-2005, 11:24 PM
What would you do if the best lineman on the board wasn't nearly as good as the best wr etc? We went BPA. We will get a lineman tomorrow;):) Plus we have Mcnally who has a good eye for what he can coach.

* also** Drew is gone & JP is very fast. That alone improves the line some. Ya think?

Marvelous
04-23-2005, 11:25 PM
or my poison ivy! :mad:
In Yoda voice "Revealed you're frustration is"
I think we have a great day 2......:)

chubluv
04-23-2005, 11:27 PM
We can only have trust that TD knows what hes doing. For the most part he has done right by us.

Dr. Lecter
04-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Drafting for need is a bad idea.

dasaybz
04-24-2005, 12:48 AM
WTF????

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses :respect: before it even plays. :down:Ya, targets for Losman is a bad idea right? That's just not a real brilliant thing to say. Losman needs as many targets as he can get. I'm sorry, but having ONLY Evans and Moulds as targets really doensn't entice me too much. We had no 3rd WR, or TE to get the ball to. Ya, Campbell and Euhus are alright, but this TE is someone who could turn into a stud.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 12:51 AM
WTF????

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses :respect: before it even plays. :down:
Yep.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Ya, targets for Losman is a bad idea right? That's just not a real brilliant thing to say. Losman needs as many targets as he can get. I'm sorry, but having ONLY Evans and Moulds as targets really doensn't entice me too much. We had no 3rd WR, or TE to get the ball to. Ya, Campbell and Euhus are alright, but this TE is someone who could turn into a stud.
What i like about this, is Everrit is a decent blocker "like Campbell" yet he is a decent receiver "like Euhus" this helps us become less predictable. Now teams won't be thinking run with Campbell in the game, and they won't be tipped off to the pass with Euhus.

I trust Mularky's opinion when it comes to tightends, he was one.