• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

ESPN Poll: How did the Bills do?

I totally agree. TD completely lost it this year. He is definitely the most inconsistent and polar GMs that I can think of, e.g., pulling such good and then such bad drafts, or making such good and then such bad FA decisions (Spikes and Drew).

He is most definitely on my s*** list at this point and will not come off it for awhile.
    Attached Files
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...nfldraftgrades#

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

donahoe stunk up the draft.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        donahoe stunk up the draft.
        Yep.

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

Why the hell are we grading drafts when 4/7 of the draft has yet to be decided? Talk about jumping the gun
          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

Spikes was a bad FA decision?

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
              100% Cajun
              • Jul 2002

Just curious to know what are you comparing our first two picks to to concider it a "bad draft" before the players even make their first trip to Buffalo as a member of the team?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by CajunBillsBacker
                Just curious to know what are you comparing our first two picks to to concider it a "bad draft" before the players even make their first trip to Buffalo as a member of the team?
                There is no answer. Just a lot of whining and crying because TD's choices didn't fit some of our preconceived notions. Parrish and Everett are both generally regarded as good players. I think one or both may make an impact this year.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

. . . Oh, and who cares about some stupid ESPN Poll. Do some of you really let polls influence your judgment?
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

ESPN's Clayton also labeled the Bills as one of this year's losers.

Clayton's a dumb-ass.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

I'll take a tight end at 3, but a dwarf wide receiver at 2 is just a wasted pick.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                        • Aug 2004

folks, my god, it's TWO PICKS. come back to me this time tomorrow. Oh wait this time tomorrow TD will be brunt an effigy. oh well.
                        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Scumbag College
                          • Oct 2002

I don't mind the picks. We do need a LT, but which LT at 55 or 86 could be drafted this year and contribute this year? Adam Terry is an OK pass blocker, but his run blocking is definately not what the Bills are looking for.

Personally, I hope Mularkey goes 5 WR often this year. Moulds, Evans, Reed, Parrish, and Fast Freddy all on the field at the same time would be fun to watch.
                          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• ryjam282
                            Offical Billszone Starting QB
                            • Mar 2003

I can tell you now...I am a Hurricanes fan and have seen a lot of the both of them. Parrish is a good player. A hell of a punt returner (now we can get Nate out of there), and he is a FAST receiver with very good hands. He will be tough to stop out of the slot I can tell you that much. He and Evans will be very hard to handle this season.

Everett is good as well. Not as good as the last 2 Hurricane TE's but he is no slouch. He is pretty good blocker and has great hands. Will be a nice YOUNG target for years for JP.

Ryan Withey
                            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                              I totally agree. TD completely lost it this year. He is definitely the most inconsistent and polar GMs that I can think of, e.g., pulling such good and then such bad drafts, or making such good and then such bad FA decisions (Spikes and Drew).

He is most definitely on my s*** list at this point and will not come off it for awhile.
                              I'm sure that Donahoe cares that he's on your S**** List. Afterall, he consults the Bills Zone to make all his personel decisions. You're right, Spikes has been a disaster. Are smoking crack? Some of you people just aren't happy if you're not *****in'. These guys haven't even arrived for their press conferences and you're labeling them as busts. Give me a f***** break!

Comment

Working...
                              X