PDA

View Full Version : Day Two Wish List

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Day 1 is done. Some people hate our picks, others think their ok. What would you like to see happen tommarrow. My wish list includes....

Ben Wilkerson

Anthony Munoz

CB Eric Green

Elton Brown.

mybills
04-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Protect Losman
Get a kicker

DraftBoy
04-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Green is gone

OG: Brown, Kemoteau
OT: Willis, Munoz
C: Brown, Wilkerson
S: Rosegreen

One of the OL at each posistion and Rosegreen and it will be a great draft.

HurryUpTom
04-24-2005, 12:29 AM
3, hopefully 4, guys that make the team. Really, they're second day picks. I could care less where they play because they shouldn't be good enough to start anyway. If they're good enough to make the team and thus improve depth, I'm happy.

The Spaz
04-24-2005, 12:31 AM
We have th e2nd day and we have the undrafted FA's which I always find intriguing. Don't forget 4 UDFA's made the team last year.

Dozerdog
04-24-2005, 12:35 AM
We have th e2nd day and we have the undrafted FA's which I always find intriguing. Don't forget 4 UDFA's made the team last year.

5 did... the three from Tennesee (Baker, Ritzman, whatshisface) Shaud Williams, Jason Peters

2 scored TDs

Canadian'eh!
04-24-2005, 12:38 AM
I'm sticking to the BPA technique on day 2.... give me

S Ernest Shazor ASAP.... a REAL safety unlike Coy Wire.

or

DT Anttaj Hawthorne... Big Pats replacement for many years... all for one hit from the bong? sad.... he needs motivation though.

then

G Elton Brown - unless the abck injury rumor i heard is true.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:42 AM
3, hopefully 4, guys that make the team. Really, they're second day picks. I could care less where they play because they shouldn't be good enough to start anyway. If they're good enough to make the team and thus improve depth, I'm happy.
Can't believe im going to do this but, Tom Brady, Zach Thomas, are second day picks. "I have those damn commercials burnt into my head"

Terrance Mcgee 6th, London Fletcher Undrafted, Posey was like a 6th from San Fran. Pat Williams undrafted.

Second Day and freeagency are just as important the first. You never know when you can get lucky.

AndreReed83
04-24-2005, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=Canadian'eh!]I'm sticking to the BPA technique on day 2.... give me

S Ernest Shazor ASAP.... a REAL safety unlike Coy Wire.QUOTE]

Shazor would be an outstanding pick for sure. I would really like Wilkerson and even though this isn't a pick per say, I hope we somehow get another 4th round pick. I think a lot of very solid players (who will greatly produce) are going to be avaliable throughout all the 4th round.

HurryUpTom
04-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Can't believe im going to do this but, Tom Brady, Zach Thomas, are second day picks. "I have those damn commercials burnt into my head"

Terrance Mcgee 6th, London Fletcher Undrafted, Posey was like a 6th from San Fran. Pat Williams undrafted.

Second Day and freeagency are just as important the first. You never know when you can get lucky.
Ok ... I'm hoping for a pro bowl LT, 10-sack DE, and a K that is automatic with less than 2 mins.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:57 AM
Ok ... I'm hoping for a pro bowl LT, 10-sack DE, and a K that is automatic with less than 2 mins.
Would you have found any of them with the 55th, and 85th pick?

HurryUpTom
04-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Would you have found any of them with the 55th, and 85th pick?
Hey ... I was using your standard for day 2 picks ... not mine.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Hey ... I was using your standard for day 2 picks ... not mine.
Im saying there is no guarentee that any pick no matter how high will panout. I just don't feel that we should forgo our second day picks.

AndreReed83
04-24-2005, 01:14 AM
Looks like we'll just have to settle for a 100 catch receiver and a 10 touchdown TE. :p:

HurryUpTom
04-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Im saying there is no guarentee that any pick no matter how high will panout. I just don't feel that we should forgo our second day picks.
Who said forgo the picks? I want some good depth out of this, I just don't care where they play.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Looks like we'll just have to settle for a 100 catch receiver and a 10 touchdown TE. :p:
You forgot that the hundred catch receiver will lead the league in punt returns.
:jam:

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 01:19 AM
Who said forgo the picks? I want some good depth out of this, I just don't care where they play.
Fair enough

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Day Two Wish List
Someone invents a time machine and it's Day 1 again.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 01:22 AM
Day Two Wish List
Someone invents a time machine and it's Day 1 again.
Who would you have drafted?

ParanoidAndroid
04-24-2005, 01:28 AM
My wish list in order of preference
1. CB Antonio Perkins please, oh please!
2. CB Brandon Browner close second
3. C Jason Brown If B-lo wants a center, here he is.
4. DT Anttaj Hawthorne Best DT still available
5. RB T.A. McClendon our 3rd down back...nice receiver
6. DT C.J. Mosely second best DT available
7. OT Wesley Britt If we go tackle

Hopefully we'll get a couple of picks for Henry later today.

jdenning
04-24-2005, 01:34 AM
There are plenty of quality offensive lineman still available and tomorrow TD will address thise needs, as for todays picks I love both of them we got a speed burner for are number 3 WR who I would compare to a dante hall type of guy on are team which is awesome, and a big tight end which will help losman so much, rookie quarterbacks need a good tight end a big target to throw to when other options are covered... look at other young QB's that utilize there tight ends... Kyle Boller to Heap... Vicks best target is crumpler... eli manning to shockey.... Tight End is very important for Losman and we got a very good player, hes a great athlete and hes going to be a future pro bowler

ParanoidAndroid
04-24-2005, 01:38 AM
I just read that McClendon did 27 reps! He's a monster. Maybe the next William Henderson?

The_Philster
04-24-2005, 01:51 AM
Day 1 is done. Some people hate our picks, others think their ok. What would you like to see happen tommarrow. My wish list includes....
Anthony Munoz
I don't know...he's kinda old to be playing in the NFL these days..but he was a helluva player for the Bengals back in the day

LifetimeBillsFan
04-24-2005, 02:55 AM
The bad news is that the Bills didn't seem to address any of their most important needs on Day One--including trading T.Henry.

The good news is that a lot of offensive and some defensive linemen who were projected to go on Day One did and are still going to be available going into Day Two of the draft.

What do I want? I want the Bills to take at least ONE of the players that I was hoping that they would take on Day One before the draft: namely an offensive lineman--there are still a number of options particularly at center (J.Brown, D.Wilkerson, etc.)--and, perhaps, a defensive tackle (A.Hawthorne and CJMosley were names linked to the Bills before the draft as 2nd rounders).

It would also be nice if they came up with some solution to T.Henry's situation. While I think it would hardly be getting sufficient value for him, but the idea suggested by the ESPN guys that Philly might be willing to trade a couple of 4th rounders for him is beginning to sound pretty reasonable right about now when, combined with the Bills' 4th rounder, that might net a couple of O-linemen and a DT who had been projected as going much higher than the 4th round before the draft (do I care whether the Bills took Wilkerson/Brown, Munoz/Britt and Hawthorn/Mosley in the 2nd and 3rd Round or in the 4th--No, so long as they get them!). TAMcLendon, KJHarris, J.Lumsden and A.Gates are all big RBs and one of them should still be available in Round 5 to replace T.Henry, so that probably wouldn't be that big of a problem in terms of getting something done. BUT: I would really like to see TD get something done here!!!