X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Day Two Wish List

Day 1 is done. Some people hate our picks, others think their ok. What would you like to see happen tommarrow. My wish list includes....

Ben Wilkerson

Anthony Munoz

CB Eric Green

Elton Brown.

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Protect Losman
    Get a kicker
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Green is gone

OG: Brown, Kemoteau
      OT: Willis, Munoz
      C: Brown, Wilkerson
      S: Rosegreen

One of the OL at each posistion and Rosegreen and it will be a great draft.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HurryUpTom
        • Mar 2005

3, hopefully 4, guys that make the team. Really, they're second day picks. I could care less where they play because they shouldn't be good enough to start anyway. If they're good enough to make the team and thus improve depth, I'm happy.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

We have th e2nd day and we have the undrafted FA's which I always find intriguing. Don't forget 4 UDFA's made the team last year.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            We have th e2nd day and we have the undrafted FA's which I always find intriguing. Don't forget 4 UDFA's made the team last year.

5 did... the three from Tennesee (Baker, Ritzman, whatshisface) Shaud Williams, Jason Peters

2 scored TDs

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
              • Mar 2004

I'm sticking to the BPA technique on day 2.... give me

S Ernest Shazor ASAP.... a REAL safety unlike Coy Wire.

or

DT Anttaj Hawthorne... Big Pats replacement for many years... all for one hit from the bong? sad.... he needs motivation though.

then

G Elton Brown - unless the abck injury rumor i heard is true.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HurryUpTom
                3, hopefully 4, guys that make the team. Really, they're second day picks. I could care less where they play because they shouldn't be good enough to start anyway. If they're good enough to make the team and thus improve depth, I'm happy.
                Can't believe im going to do this but, Tom Brady, Zach Thomas, are second day picks. "I have those damn commercials burnt into my head"

Terrance Mcgee 6th, London Fletcher Undrafted, Posey was like a 6th from San Fran. Pat Williams undrafted.

Second Day and freeagency are just as important the first. You never know when you can get lucky.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                  Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                  • Mar 2004

[QUOTE=Canadian'eh!]I'm sticking to the BPA technique on day 2.... give me

S Ernest Shazor ASAP.... a REAL safety unlike Coy Wire.QUOTE]

Shazor would be an outstanding pick for sure. I would really like Wilkerson and even though this isn't a pick per say, I hope we somehow get another 4th round pick. I think a lot of very solid players (who will greatly produce) are going to be avaliable throughout all the 4th round.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                  "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                    Can't believe im going to do this but, Tom Brady, Zach Thomas, are second day picks. "I have those damn commercials burnt into my head"

Terrance Mcgee 6th, London Fletcher Undrafted, Posey was like a 6th from San Fran. Pat Williams undrafted.

Second Day and freeagency are just as important the first. You never know when you can get lucky.
                    Ok ... I'm hoping for a pro bowl LT, 10-sack DE, and a K that is automatic with less than 2 mins.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Ok ... I'm hoping for a pro bowl LT, 10-sack DE, and a K that is automatic with less than 2 mins.
                      Would you have found any of them with the 55th, and 85th pick?

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                        • Mar 2005

Would you have found any of them with the 55th, and 85th pick?
                        Hey ... I was using your standard for day 2 picks ... not mine.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                          • Mar 2005

Hey ... I was using your standard for day 2 picks ... not mine.
                          Im saying there is no guarentee that any pick no matter how high will panout. I just don't feel that we should forgo our second day picks.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                            • Mar 2004

Looks like we'll just have to settle for a 100 catch receiver and a 10 touchdown TE.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                              • Mar 2005

Im saying there is no guarentee that any pick no matter how high will panout. I just don't feel that we should forgo our second day picks.
                              Who said forgo the picks? I want some good depth out of this, I just don't care where they play.

Comment

Working...
                              X