PDA

View Full Version : I think it is hilarious

daxquix
04-24-2005, 01:51 AM
If Parrish and Everett turn out to be pro-bowlers you guys will praise Donahoe out of the butt for pulling off a couple great players with such lower picks. If they bust, you will be blaming Donahoe for the next 2 years. It isnt even 24 hours after we have picked the guys and were calling them busts???

shawn
04-24-2005, 02:16 AM
If Parrish and Everett turn out to be pro-bowlers you guys will praise Donahoe out of the butt for pulling off a couple great players with such lower picks. If they bust, you will be blaming Donahoe for the next 2 years. It isnt even 24 hours after we have picked the guys and were calling them busts???

The question is what has Donahoe done to be given the benefit of the doubt? We aren't dealing with a team that has achieved any success under Donahoe's tenure. Why should fans agree to these draft picks and the failure to trade Henry?

daxquix
04-24-2005, 02:20 AM
The question is what has Donahoe done to be given the benefit of the doubt? We aren't dealing with a team that has achieved any success under Donahoe's tenure. Why should fans agree to these draft picks and the failure to trade Henry?
Because we have no choice over the matter ?? I see your point though!

Meathead
04-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Waaaaa

Captain gameboy
04-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Eight and half hours for a 168 pound guy?

Thats 19.76 lbs/hour.

That isn't an NFL draft number-it's bad SUV mileage numbers.

5'9 and 168.
He will literally make an impact.
Maybe a splat.

Jan Reimers
04-24-2005, 06:29 AM
I think Parrish and Everett are very good values, who TD couldn't pass up in favor of inferior players who might better fit our "needs."

Let's give them a chance before p***ing all over them and TD. I think they'll be two more great weapons for J.P.

Jayhawk
04-24-2005, 07:11 AM
TD SUCKS.

oh sorry, I thought you had to say that on draft day around here. Now I hate Miami players (well minus Willis). But they should be decent players, and we needed them in a way.

ryjam282
04-24-2005, 07:32 AM
Hate Canes players all you want. But, we all know they can play. These 2 are no difference. Roscoe can flat out fly and is a great punt returner. Everett is a very solid TE. He's no Shockey or Winslow but he is very good none the less. Also a good blocker.

mayotm
04-24-2005, 07:51 AM

What has Donaohoe done? Let's see:

Clements
Schobel
Henry
McGahee
Evans
Mike Williams (on the verge of a Pro Bowl)
McGee
Spikes
Milloy
Vincent
Morman

You're right. Those guys all suck! How about we at least wait until day two of the draft or the pre-season until we label this class as a bust. The constant negativity on this board absolutely kills me!

There is a reason Tom Donahoe is where he is at. While the rest of us are spending time on internet message boards. He knows more than we do!

trapezeus
04-24-2005, 07:54 AM
What has Donaohoe done? Let's see:

Clements
Schobel
Henry
McGahee
Evans
Mike Williams (on the verge of a Pro Bowl)
McGee
Spikes
Milloy
Vincent
Morman

You're right. Those guys all suck! How about we at least wait until day two of the draft or the pre-season until we label this class as a bust. The constant negativity on this board absolutely kills me!

There is a reason Tom Donahoe is where he is at. While the rest of us are spending time on internet message boards. He knows more than we do!
well said. i think TD may see that LJ shelton is going to get cut. We can get him for cheaper and keep henry. henry is still valuable if we get two picks late in this draft. i think TD and company know how to work the back end of the draft better than most.