• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dominator77
    Zoner
    • Apr 2005

Wonderlic Scores

You could combine Parrish and Everett's wonderlic scores and it still falls 11 short of Preston's. :snicker2:

Parrish 10
    Everett 12
    Preston 33

Just thought these scores were pretty interesting and it's obvious TD does not put much stock in how intelligent some of these guys are. Good to see an OL with a decent score though.
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

I'd be worried about bad Wonderlic scores for a quarterback or o-lineman, but a speed receiver... not worried..

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Preston's 33 is probably another reason McNally likes him.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

If TD was all that concerned with the Wonderlic scores, Jason Peters would never have been on the team. Personally, I'd like to see some kind of statistical study done to see what affect Wonderlic scores actually have on a player's chances of success.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          If TD was all that concerned with the Wonderlic scores, Jason Peters would never have been on the team. Personally, I'd like to see some kind of statistical study done to see what affect Wonderlic scores actually have on a player's chances of success.
          Good point. The correlation between the Wonderlic and the level of success is probably closely related to a player's position.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

How hard is it to catch a ball and run? Really? Some guys are reaching for reasons to dislike these picks.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dicknoze69
              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
              • Jul 2002

There's a huge difference between football intelligience and a score on a standardized test.

God give me style and give me grace
              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                How hard is it to catch a ball and run? Really? Some guys are reaching for reasons to dislike these picks.
                He makes reason to dislike himself. I don't need Wonderlic scores to prove he was a reach. He won't even play 4th WR, Aiken will take it from him. You want a WR that can do stuff for you guys? Groom Aikens.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Bling
                  He makes reason to dislike himself. I don't need Wonderlic scores to prove he was a reach. He won't even play 4th WR, Aiken will take it from him. You want a WR that can do stuff for you guys? Groom Aikens.
                  Get a QB and worry about your own team!

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
                    I have a lot more faith in someone who does this stuff professionally than your biased opinion.

God give me style and give me grace
                    God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                    X