PDA

View Full Version : Wonderlic Scores

Dominator77
04-24-2005, 11:38 AM
You could combine Parrish and Everett's wonderlic scores and it still falls 11 short of Preston's. :snicker2:

Parrish 10
Everett 12
Preston 33

Just thought these scores were pretty interesting and it's obvious TD does not put much stock in how intelligent some of these guys are. Good to see an OL with a decent score though.

That Guy
04-24-2005, 11:42 AM
I'd be worried about bad Wonderlic scores for a quarterback or o-lineman, but a speed receiver... not worried..

Jan Reimers
04-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Preston's 33 is probably another reason McNally likes him.

OpIv37
04-24-2005, 11:59 AM
If TD was all that concerned with the Wonderlic scores, Jason Peters would never have been on the team. Personally, I'd like to see some kind of statistical study done to see what affect Wonderlic scores actually have on a player's chances of success.

Jan Reimers
04-24-2005, 12:07 PM
If TD was all that concerned with the Wonderlic scores, Jason Peters would never have been on the team. Personally, I'd like to see some kind of statistical study done to see what affect Wonderlic scores actually have on a player's chances of success.
Good point. The correlation between the Wonderlic and the level of success is probably closely related to a player's position.

DraftBoy
04-24-2005, 12:16 PM
How hard is it to catch a ball and run? Really? Some guys are reaching for reasons to dislike these picks.

Dicknoze69
04-24-2005, 01:50 PM
There's a huge difference between football intelligience and a score on a standardized test.

Bling
04-24-2005, 01:54 PM
How hard is it to catch a ball and run? Really? Some guys are reaching for reasons to dislike these picks.

He makes reason to dislike himself. I don't need Wonderlic scores to prove he was a reach. He won't even play 4th WR, Aiken will take it from him. You want a WR that can do stuff for you guys? Groom Aikens.

The Spaz
04-24-2005, 02:14 PM
He makes reason to dislike himself. I don't need Wonderlic scores to prove he was a reach. He won't even play 4th WR, Aiken will take it from him. You want a WR that can do stuff for you guys? Groom Aikens.

Get a QB and worry about your own team!:up:

Dicknoze69
04-24-2005, 02:18 PM

I have a lot more faith in someone who does this stuff professionally than your biased opinion.