Clear All
  • Dominator77
    Zoner
    • Apr 2005

Our 3 picks so far....

Parrish
    Everett
    Preston

I think Parrish will contribue very little here. He is NOT Santana Moss like some of you are hoping he will turn out like. I've seen him play and I just don't like him.

Everett will be good and should start for us

Preston I like. Smart kid with good pedigree
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dominator77
    Parrish
    Everett
    Preston

I think Parrish will contribue very little here. He is NOT Santana Moss like some of you are hoping he will turn out like. I've seen him play and I just don't like him.

Everett will be good and should start for us

Preston I like. Smart kid with good pedigree
    Parrish is better than reed though right? at least i hope so.

Comment

• Dominator77
      Zoner
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by venis2k1
      Parrish is better than reed though right? at least i hope so.
      Yeah I think he's better than Reed but that's not saying much. I have a feeling Sam Aiken may step up and challenge for the #3 spot. Best case scenario is that Parrish will at least challenge defenses deep and stretch the field and that will open up space for Moulds and Evans.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Parrish also creates competition between the receivers. This is very very good. I think we should be happy with this selection.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Parrish will be our #3 next season and within 3 season become a dominant force in the slot over the middle with his electrifying speed. Ive watched this kid time and time again and he is gonna create big time matchup problems bc most teams cant use a safety or LB on him and will have to go Nickle which will open up room for Willis in 3 wide sets.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dominator77
            Parrish
            Everett
            Preston
            Parrish
            Preston How many TE's do we have?
            Preston Anybody but Teague at center.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

Nuefield started for half the year last year because Campbell and and Euhus went down with career threatening injuries. a TE with our second pick means TD is scared these two might not ever recover completely
              the dude abides

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                Nuefield started for half the year last year because Campbell and and Euhus went down with career threatening injuries. a TE with our second pick means TD is scared these two might not ever recover completely
                That's the only thing I can think of...our TE position was actually pretty good
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  That's the only thing I can think of...our TE position was actually pretty good
                  Our TE position sucked at starters ... we had 3 very good backups on our team, but no starters.

Comment

Working...
                  X