PDA

View Full Version : Our 3 picks so far....

Dominator77
04-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Parrish :down:
Everett :up:
Preston :up:

I think Parrish will contribue very little here. He is NOT Santana Moss like some of you are hoping he will turn out like. I've seen him play and I just don't like him.

Everett will be good and should start for us

Preston I like. Smart kid with good pedigree

venis2k1
04-24-2005, 12:04 PM

I think Parrish will contribue very little here. He is NOT Santana Moss like some of you are hoping he will turn out like. I've seen him play and I just don't like him.

Everett will be good and should start for us

Preston I like. Smart kid with good pedigree

Parrish is better than reed though right? at least i hope so.

Dominator77
04-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Parrish is better than reed though right? at least i hope so.

Yeah I think he's better than Reed but that's not saying much. I have a feeling Sam Aiken may step up and challenge for the #3 spot. Best case scenario is that Parrish will at least challenge defenses deep and stretch the field and that will open up space for Moulds and Evans. :pray:

DMBcrew36
04-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Parrish also creates competition between the receivers. This is very very good. I think we should be happy with this selection.

DraftBoy
04-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Parrish will be our #3 next season and within 3 season become a dominant force in the slot over the middle with his electrifying speed. Ive watched this kid time and time again and he is gonna create big time matchup problems bc most teams cant use a safety or LB on him and will have to go Nickle which will open up room for Willis in 3 wide sets.

mybills
04-24-2005, 12:28 PM

Parrish :idunno:
Preston :down: How many TE's do we have?
Preston :up: Anybody but Teague at center.

mypoorfriendme
04-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Nuefield started for half the year last year because Campbell and and Euhus went down with career threatening injuries. a TE with our second pick means TD is scared these two might not ever recover completely

The_Philster
04-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Nuefield started for half the year last year because Campbell and and Euhus went down with career threatening injuries. a TE with our second pick means TD is scared these two might not ever recover completely

That's the only thing I can think of...our TE position was actually pretty good

HurryUpTom
04-24-2005, 01:53 PM
That's the only thing I can think of...our TE position was actually pretty good
Our TE position sucked at starters ... we had 3 very good backups on our team, but no starters.