PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey on ESPN right now

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Listening.....

Dicknoze69
04-24-2005, 03:27 PM
He didn't say anything of any substance, except that something with Henry is still in the works.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Not much to say...

On JP: He is progressing well, etc, etc.

On TH: "It's still in the works...it did not pan out the way we wanted it to however"

The Spaz
04-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Said we are still trying to do something with Henry. The interview really sucked they didn't even ask Mularkey about our picks.:down:

Dicknoze69
04-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Said we are steal trying to do something with Henry other. The interview really sucked they didn't even ask Mularkey about our picks.:down:

Yeah that did suck. I was hoping to gain some sort of insight behind our moves.

Jayhawk
04-24-2005, 04:15 PM
espn won't they don't want us to look bad.

Mahdi
04-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Something still in the works....? are we making a player for player trade with someone?

Tatonka
04-24-2005, 04:35 PM
someone mentioned a rumor about simion rice from tampa.. he would help.

Mahdi
04-24-2005, 04:41 PM
isnt his cap number high?

The_Philster
04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
isnt his cap number high?

extremely

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
LT.

ddaryl
04-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Tampa drafter their 1st rd RB TH ain't going to Tampa

McClane
04-24-2005, 05:20 PM
Hopefully to Philly for Simon..

LifetimeBillsFan
04-24-2005, 05:30 PM
M.Mularkey sounded very down, almost depressed, especially when talking about T.Henry. I don't know if maybe he was just tired or if it was a case of his feelings showing through. I got the feeling that he wasn't happy that something hadn't gotten done to resolve the T.Henry situation: as if the Bills had thought that they had a deal, but it fell through at some point. He definitely didn't sound like a happy man. No exhuberance whatsoever and usually a coach or GM who gets an interview on TV during or after the draft will try to sound up-beat regardless of the circumstances.

I found the interview disconcerting. But, then again, maybe that is a reflection of my mood at this point.

Mr. Cynical
04-24-2005, 06:00 PM
M.Mularkey sounded very down, almost depressed, especially when talking about T.Henry. I don't know if maybe he was just tired or if it was a case of his feelings showing through. I got the feeling that he wasn't happy that something hadn't gotten done to resolve the T.Henry situation: as if the Bills had thought that they had a deal, but it fell through at some point. He definitely didn't sound like a happy man. No exhuberance whatsoever and usually a coach or GM who gets an interview on TV during or after the draft will try to sound up-beat regardless of the circumstances.
Agreed. It seemed like neither the draft nor the TH situation had him excited. Something tells me there's alot more to this behind the curtain - i.e., our war room plans got screwed by the TH deal and our contigency plans broke down as well.

justasportsfan
04-24-2005, 06:35 PM

I found the interview disconcerting. But, then again, maybe that is a reflection of my mood at this point.:snicker: I saw it too and you're being paranoid.

HAMMER
04-24-2005, 10:08 PM

I found the interview disconcerting. But, then again, maybe that is a reflection of my mood at this point.
...or maybe the 20 hour days for the last week had caught up to him.

Meathead
04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
:snicker: I saw it too and you're being paranoid.
Seriously. He sounded exactly the same way he always does, but maybe just a little more tired.

The only thing I would have changed about what he said is that when he said they are still trying to work something with Henry he should have added "but we'd be happy to keep him." I remember thinking that TD would probably tell him that tomorrow.