• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Get your VCR's ready to tape or Tivo's or DVR's

Tom Donahoe will be in studio with John Murphy talking about the draftees it's going to be a good show.
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

What time? Is channel 7 fox?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
      What time? Is channel 7 fox?
      ABC...11:30pm
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

Alright, I watched this show, and they gave TD quite a bit of air time. Here's what I found interesting:

~ TD mentioned Henry, said that there are still some things out there, especially Philly for a conditional pick

~ loved Parrish's elusiveness, thought he'd fit in well with Mularkey's scheme, had him ranked very highly

~ in a few year Everett may develop into a premier TE in the league, has all the potential in the world

~ straight from TD's mouth - "We had Duke Preston as the highest rated center"
        I took this as 'highest center in the entire draft', but he didn't quite say it.

~ King will fit in with Thomas/Greer, as you can never have enough CBs

~ Loved Geisenger's smarts, will probably move him to G/C, but can play RT in a pinch

~ Gates will fight for a backup RB spot, loved his downhill running ability

~ mentioned Gause has a priority UFA, really liked him

~ Also, Gandy is our LT right now, but that is subject to change. TD said that McNally really likes him, and all that's ever held him back is a few injuries

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
          Alright, I watched this show, and they gave TD quite a bit of air time. Here's what I found interesting:

~ TD mentioned Henry, said that there are still some things out there, especially Philly for a conditional pick

~ loved Parrish's elusiveness, thought he'd fit in well with Mularkey's scheme, had him ranked very highly

~ in a few year Everett may develop into a premier TE in the league, has all the potential in the world

I took this as 'highest center in the entire draft', but he didn't quite say it.

~ Loved Geisenger's smarts, will probably move him to G/C, but can play RT in a pinch

~ Also, Gandy is our LT right now, but that is subject to change. TD said that McNally really likes him, and all that's ever held him back is a few injuries
          He must have meant to say "highest rated Center" at the point he was drafting. There's no way he should be higher than Spencer. And boy was I disapppointed that Incognito was gone so quickly. I would have preferred him, but then again, it looks like the Bills had their minds set already.

I like what the Rams did for their Oline. They took: OT - Alex Barron, C - Richie Incognito and OG - Claude Terrell. And they have Orlando Pace. That's what I call, commitment to the line. I bet Bulger and Jackson must be smiling ear to ear!!! They added many LBs and a DE and CB in FA, and then added some Safeties from the draft. They should be a much improved team.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            He must have meant to say "highest rated Center" at the point he was drafting. There's no way he should be higher than Spencer. And boy was I disapppointed that Incognito was gone so quickly. I would have preferred him, but then again, it looks like the Bills had their minds set already.

I like what the Rams did for their Oline. They took: OT - Alex Barron, C - Richie Incognito and OG - Claude Terrell. And they have Orlando Pace. That's what I call, commitment to the line. I bet Bulger and Jackson must be smiling ear to ear!!! They added many LBs and a DE and CB in FA, and then added some Safeties from the draft. They should be a much improved team.
            Bills wouldn't touch Incognito with a 10 foot pole. I'm sure he wasn't even on their board.
            Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Dicknoze69
              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
              • Jul 2002

I agree about Incognito not ever going to be a Bill.

I just got the impression from TD that Preston was very highly rated by the Bills. I'd say he was at least #2 of all C's, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was #1.

God give me style and give me grace
              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Thanks for the update.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                  • Jan 2004

If Gandy shows he can handle the position, leave him there and keep Teague at Center to keep as much stability on the line as possible.
                  You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• madness23
                    • Apr 2003

I sure hope he lives up to AND surpasses all the hype. Hopefully he excels in his blocking skills.

Comment

• EDS
                      • Jan 2003

Excellent overview and and big thank you from those of us unable to see this program.

Comment

Working...
                      X