PDA

View Full Version : Get your VCR's ready to tape or Tivo's or DVR's

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Tom Donahoe will be in studio with John Murphy talking about the draftees it's going to be a good show. :movie: :popcorn:

Ed
04-24-2005, 04:06 PM
What time? Is channel 7 fox?

The_Philster
04-24-2005, 04:20 PM
What time? Is channel 7 fox?

ABC...11:30pm

Dicknoze69
04-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Alright, I watched this show, and they gave TD quite a bit of air time. Here's what I found interesting:

~ TD mentioned Henry, said that there are still some things out there, especially Philly for a conditional pick

~ loved Parrish's elusiveness, thought he'd fit in well with Mularkey's scheme, had him ranked very highly

~ in a few year Everett may develop into a premier TE in the league, has all the potential in the world

~ straight from TD's mouth - "We had Duke Preston as the highest rated center"
I took this as 'highest center in the entire draft', but he didn't quite say it.

~ King will fit in with Thomas/Greer, as you can never have enough CBs

~ Loved Geisenger's smarts, will probably move him to G/C, but can play RT in a pinch

~ Gates will fight for a backup RB spot, loved his downhill running ability

~ mentioned Gause has a priority UFA, really liked him

~ Also, Gandy is our LT right now, but that is subject to change. TD said that McNally really likes him, and all that's ever held him back is a few injuries

mysticsoto
04-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Alright, I watched this show, and they gave TD quite a bit of air time. Here's what I found interesting:

~ TD mentioned Henry, said that there are still some things out there, especially Philly for a conditional pick

~ loved Parrish's elusiveness, thought he'd fit in well with Mularkey's scheme, had him ranked very highly

~ in a few year Everett may develop into a premier TE in the league, has all the potential in the world

I took this as 'highest center in the entire draft', but he didn't quite say it.

~ Loved Geisenger's smarts, will probably move him to G/C, but can play RT in a pinch

~ Also, Gandy is our LT right now, but that is subject to change. TD said that McNally really likes him, and all that's ever held him back is a few injuries
He must have meant to say "highest rated Center" at the point he was drafting. There's no way he should be higher than Spencer. And boy was I disapppointed that Incognito was gone so quickly. I would have preferred him, but then again, it looks like the Bills had their minds set already.

I like what the Rams did for their Oline. They took: OT - Alex Barron, C - Richie Incognito and OG - Claude Terrell. And they have Orlando Pace. That's what I call, commitment to the line. I bet Bulger and Jackson must be smiling ear to ear!!! They added many LBs and a DE and CB in FA, and then added some Safeties from the draft. They should be a much improved team.

Sportsuser101
04-25-2005, 11:52 AM
He must have meant to say "highest rated Center" at the point he was drafting. There's no way he should be higher than Spencer. And boy was I disapppointed that Incognito was gone so quickly. I would have preferred him, but then again, it looks like the Bills had their minds set already.

I like what the Rams did for their Oline. They took: OT - Alex Barron, C - Richie Incognito and OG - Claude Terrell. And they have Orlando Pace. That's what I call, commitment to the line. I bet Bulger and Jackson must be smiling ear to ear!!! They added many LBs and a DE and CB in FA, and then added some Safeties from the draft. They should be a much improved team.
Bills wouldn't touch Incognito with a 10 foot pole. I'm sure he wasn't even on their board.

Dicknoze69
04-25-2005, 12:14 PM
I agree about Incognito not ever going to be a Bill.

I just got the impression from TD that Preston was very highly rated by the Bills. I'd say he was at least #2 of all C's, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was #1.

ryjam282
04-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the update.

ScottLawrence
04-27-2005, 07:48 PM

If Gandy shows he can handle the position, leave him there and keep Teague at Center to keep as much stability on the line as possible.

madness
04-28-2005, 07:20 PM

I sure hope he lives up to AND surpasses all the hype. Hopefully he excels in his blocking skills.

EDS
04-28-2005, 08:11 PM

Excellent overview and and big thank you from those of us unable to see this program.