• Apr 2005

Originally posted by thebuffalobills4
    how good do you think we did this yr?i would say a b-
    I give it a "B"

I think Everett will be a good player. Not sold on Roscoe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I do not know enough about these players to give a grade. If you have a grade, please explain why you give that grade.

Comment

• Discotrish
        Raging hypocrite and resident troll
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by thebuffalobills4
        how good do you think we did this yr?i would say a b-
        I think our intent in the draft was to save money to pay free agents.

Patti
        Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Discotrish

Patti
          The Draft is supposed to be to draft for future potential. I felt like they drafted with the intention of, if our starter goes down, this guy can come in and fill in - regardless of how much potential (or lack thereof) they had to develop and possibly eventually start. Physical attributes is important in a physical sport - and maybe moreso for a smash mouth physical team. And yet, they draft a slow Center, Guards of which we have plenty of, TE which we have plenty of, yet another small RB, etc.

Seems like there is no thought being put into long term/future replacement for our current stars. Who's going to replace Eric Mouds in the next few years? What if Nate leaves next year? Fletcher is starting to get older...do we have a viable replacement for him? Wasn't there another Tackle we could throw at the LT position to fight for it or atleast place in the PS to develop if we place TT there temporarily? Wasn't there a top prospect to try and develop to take over Coy Wire's spot and provide good depth to eventually replace Vincent?

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Discotrish

Patti
            Money given to the drafted players will go by round no matter who we took we will have to pay them an already pretty much assigned monies.

Comment

Working...
            X