PDA

View Full Version : Mularky to be on ESPN RADIO

Jayhawk
04-25-2005, 06:59 AM
let's see how he defends having Henry still on the team.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Thanks for posting this! I was able to catch the interview...for what it was worth.

Basically, he said the same things that he said in his interview on ESPN yesterday, but he sounded a lot more up-beat in saying it.

According to MM, they are disappointed that something wasn't done during the draft, as T.Henry probably is, and something to resolve the issue is still in the works and they are continuing to work on it. That's basically it. He pretty much ignored the issue of whether T.Henry being unhappy would be a problem for McGahee or the team as if it wasn't going to be an issue.

don137
04-25-2005, 07:23 AM
I don't blame TD or MM for not trading Henry. If the best the Bills were offered was a 4th rounder than forget it. The Bills coaches did not like Shelton so in the Bills eyes there was no legitimate offer for Henry. Henry can not blame the Bills. The Bills were not asking for the world so the best thing he needs to do is accept the fact he may be a Bill next year and play his heart out when he does play to help him going into FA next year.

mysticsoto
04-25-2005, 08:17 AM
I don't blame TD or MM for not trading Henry. If the best the Bills were offered was a 4th rounder than forget it. The Bills coaches did not like Shelton so in the Bills eyes there was no legitimate offer for Henry. Henry can not blame the Bills. The Bills were not asking for the world so the best thing he needs to do is accept the fact he may be a Bill next year and play his heart out when he does play to help him going into FA next year.
Agreed. TD admitted that he would have taken a 3rd for TH, so it's not their fault or lack of trying. But if it's not there, it's not there. TH will need to wait until a RB goes down and someone gets desperate and comes calling TD or just play the year out. It's only 1 yr, so he really shouldn't not whine at all!

Jayhawk
04-25-2005, 08:20 AM
but henry will because he was "Disrepsected"

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2005, 09:34 AM
If someone gets hurt in the preseason, there are still a bunch of other backs available, ala any of the 3 Vikings backs, and any of the 4 Denver backs including Clarrett.

TH may not be on the top of that list etiher. :(

ghz in pittsburgh
04-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Look, had Henry been traded, I'd imagine they might've drafted a RB higher than the 7th rounder they got. As it is, Henry is penciled in as a backup to McGahee. Will Henry play and play hard? If I'm not mistaken, he makes big money by his play this season. Jordan of Oakland should be his inspiration.

I don't know about you guys but I'm not confident with McGahee as the only work horse in our back field for a "running first" offense. Burns and Williams? They are strictly 3rd down back, and not very good at that in terms of blocking. I'd have McGahee out there all 3 downs. But he's nicked up quite bit last season and he's expected to have more plays this season.

Sportsuser101
04-25-2005, 10:11 AM
If someone gets hurt in the preseason, there are still a bunch of other backs available, ala any of the 3 Vikings backs, and any of the 4 Denver backs including Clarrett.

TH may not be on the top of that list etiher. :(
And can any of them start in the NFL right now? Not sure too many of them can the way Henry can.

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2005, 10:22 AM
All of the 3 Vikings backs have started for them last season. As did Bell and Griffin in Denver.

Dicknoze69
04-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Griffin is small and only started a game or two. Bell won't go anywhere, he is their starter this season.

Mike Anderson may be available, but right now he's their fullback/backup HB. Clarett they see as a futures gamble, so I doubt he's available.

Onterrio Smith is a bong hit away from being suspended, Mewelde Moore is more of a 3rd down back, and Bennett is currently their starter. Fason is a rookie, so he won't go anywhere.

If a RB goes down, Henry would be at the top of the list.