• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

Official UDFA Thread

How about we put all the UDFAs we sign into one thread to make it easier to find out the UDFA's we signed?
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

He's right. Let's put them all here so it's easier to track.

So far from what I've gathered:

LB Liam Ezekiel - Northeastern

OT Geir Gudmundsen - SUNY Albany

S Jim Leonhard - Wisconsin

WR Tony Brown - Tennessee

FB Jon Goldsberry - Purdue

DE George Gause - South Carolina

TE Brad Cieslak - Northern Illinois

CB Rob Lee - Northern Illinois

CB/S Marvin Ward - Nortwestern

S Daniel Leger - Colorado School of Mines

Comment

• mysticsoto
      Too sober for this...
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      He's right. Let's put them all here so it's easier to track.

So far from what I've gathered:

LB Liam Ezekiel - Northeastern

OT Geir Gudmundsen - SUNY Albany

S Jim Leonhard - Wisconsin

WR Tony Brown - Tennessee

FB Jon Goldsberry - Purdue

DE George Gause - South Carolina

TE Brad Cieslak - Northern Illinois

CB Rob Lee - Northern Illinois

CB/S Marvin Ward - Nortwestern

S Daniel Leger - Colorado School of Mines
      Nobody has any stats on Rob Lee???

Marvin Ward - 5'11", 200 lbs - Any other info?

How about Daniel Leger???

Comment

• kgun12
        • Jul 2002

Geir Gudmundsen, a 6-foot-6, 315-pound left tackle, All-America offensive tackle Geir Gudmundsen agreed in principle to a free-agent contract with the Buffalo Bills. Gudmundsen, who will most likely move to guard or center in the NFL, made 44 consecutive starts at left tackle on UAlbany’s offensive line. In 2004, he was named to the AFCA Division I-AA Coaches’ All-America first team, and earned a spot on both The Sports Network and Football Gazette I-AA Mid-Major All-America squads.
        AFCA Division I-AA All-America squad, is a three-time first-team All-Northeast Conference lineman. The Great Danes ranked seventh nationally in rushing at 254.7 yards per game. Gudmundsen, a captain and four-year letterman.
        Retired Air Traffic Controller
        USAF VETERAN
        DAV

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

CB Therrian Fontenot - Fresno State
          CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Holy crap we're loading up on CBs.

Comment

• dannyek71
              Drink Responsibly
              • Dec 2004

seems like we are getting ready for the departure of nate next year. Loading up on cbs, and drafting a guy who can return punts too
              [

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Holy crap we're loading up on CBs.
                They'll find the best prospect out of the bunch and keep him in the PS...In this year's practice squad we'll probably have atleast one: TE, CB, OL maybe even 2 of each...

How many CBs is too much to keep on the roster? We have NC, TMcGee, and Kevin Smith as well as Jabari Greer. Eric King might challenge for a spot, but after that, we can't keep anymore on the roster...so PS development is what they are probably looking for...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  They'll find the best prospect out of the bunch and keep him in the PS...In this year's practice squad we'll probably have atleast one: TE, CB, OL maybe even 2 of each...

How many CBs is too much to keep on the roster? We have NC, TMcGee, and Kevin Smith as well as Jabari Greer. Eric King might challenge for a spot, but after that, we can't keep anymore on the roster...so PS development is what they are probably looking for...
                  You meant Kevin Thomas.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by dannyek71
                    seems like we are getting ready for the departure of nate next year. Loading up on cbs, and drafting a guy who can return punts too
                    You forget that K.Thomas was a RFA this year and will be a UFA next year and T.McGee will be a FA (RFA, I believe) also next year.

If the Bills were going to let N.Clements go, they probably would have taken J.Miller or gone CB earlier in the draft, but it has already been mentioned that King is similar to K.Thomas as are some of these other CBs, which suggests to me that the Bills will try to keep N.Clements and are trying to prepare for the likelihood that, if they do, they may not be able to afford to keep K.Thomas and/or T.McGee and will have to replace one or both of them.
                    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

King should challenge to take over the dime. Thomas should be able to hold on to the nickel spot. I can't wait to see what Ward can do. Whenever someone says "sleeper pick" I get antsy.

Stocking up likely means they're looking hard for a gem. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X