PDA

View Full Version : We are in BIG trouble, Miami finds their new QB

Canadian'eh!
04-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Dolphins | URFA Berlin Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:37:14 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins have signed undrafted rookie free agent QB Brock Berlin (Miami, Fla.).

ryven
04-25-2005, 11:31 AM
:lmao:

gr8slayer
04-25-2005, 11:38 AM
lol!!!

mysticsoto
04-25-2005, 11:40 AM
:lmao:

Weaknesses: Does not look comfortable under center and plays his best from the shotgun...Doesn't have great size...Is not a great athlete...Arm strength is only average...Makes bad decisions.

This guy is like Feeley's brother or something...

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Feeley, Frerotte, Berlin.

Wow these guys are serious about their QBs.

ryven
04-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Weaknesses: Does not look comfortable under center and plays his best from the shotgun...Doesn't have great size...Is not a great athlete...Arm strength is only average...Makes bad decisions.

This guy is like Feeley's brother or something...

worse I think Feeley is actually better. Although I will say one thing about berlin he is though he can take a beating witch is probably why they signed him so at the end of the year Miami can atleast say that there line did not kill all the QB's

Fin2Fin
04-25-2005, 11:48 AM
Training camp guy! Nothing more! He probably won't make it past the first round of cuts.

By the way is there a poster here that goes by the moniker of "Billsgirl" or "BillsBabe"? She is just someone I once knew from a previous board.

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2005, 12:31 PM
There's a Billsbabee...

Michael82
04-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Damn, I wanted Buffalo to sign him. He would have been a good fit with Willis McGahee, Roscoe Parrish, and Kevin Everett. it would have been like a class reunion. :dance:

sb_bound
04-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Its funny that Miami would sign Berlin and not take a chance on Jason White. Guess they wanted to save on moving costs.

BillZRulZ
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Damn, I wanted Buffalo to sign him. He would have been a good fit with Willis McGahee, Roscoe Parrish, and Kevin Everett. it would have been like a class reunion. :dance:
I agree, he might have given JP a run for the starting spot. Imagine if we could get all those Miami guys up here! WOW

jamze132
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Who needs a QB when you are going to give the ball to Ronnie Brown every play? Hopefully he is a bust, but my senses tell me he's not.

jamze132
04-25-2005, 05:53 PM
I agree, he might have given JP a run for the starting spot. Imagine if we could get all those Miami guys up here! WOW
Could you imagine the teams Wonderlic average score if we did that? They would be riding the short bus with flavored windows to all the games.

Bling
04-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Feeley, Frerotte, Berlin.

Wow these guys are serious about their QBs.

The Bills aren't one to talk. Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Drew Bledsoe and now JP Losman? :lmao:

Slim
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
The Bills aren't one to talk. Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Drew Bledsoe and now JP Losman? :lmao:

i dont like Drew Bledsoe but, hes accomplished alot as a QB in the NFL, 10-20 years from now he might go to canton

Doug Flutie, made 2 probowls

J.P Losman, hasnt really played

Rob Johnson, :blowup:

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-25-2005, 07:12 PM
That doesn't scare me, but what does is all of Miami's other moves this offseason. They are headed in the right direction.

BillZRulZ
04-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Could you imagine the teams Wonderlic average score if we did that? They would be riding the short bus with flavored windows to all the games.
Wonderlic score does not equate to wins...talent does, and they have it!

camelcowboy
04-26-2005, 01:57 PM

I only wish my golf score could be that low.

My response to the yellow bus comment.......

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!
http://www.comedycentral.com/images/tvshows/cy/puppets/special_ed_a3.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2005, 02:26 PM
:negrep:

Where's the JPD when you need them? :mad:

Dicknoze69
04-26-2005, 03:17 PM

Man, you're comparing two decent QB's and a 1st round pick to Berlin, who almost single-handedly killed Miami's chances at being good. He's Chris Rix without the exam skipping.

I agree that he's training camp fodder, but why not roll the dice and take a chance on someone who might pan out?

Canadian'eh!
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I'd rather have Rix than Berlin...

Fin2Fin
04-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Man, you're comparing two decent QB's and a 1st round pick to Berlin, who almost single-handedly killed Miami's chances at being good. He's Chris Rix without the exam skipping.

I agree that he's training camp fodder, but why not roll the dice and take a chance on someone who might pan out?

I agree I would have rather seen Miami experiment with someone other than Berlin. Anyone would have made me happier to be honest. But the simple fact remains in my mind that he is only here to give our first team defense someone that they can go all out on. No pulling up short before the hit or no different color jersy. He will be a pass rushing dummy. I am sure you guys have someone to fit that description on your roster.

ryjam282
04-27-2005, 10:01 AM

What is so bad about Flutie? He took us to the playoffs twice and went to 2 probowls. Sure, we made a mistake with Johnson, but I am sure your team has had some bad QB's in there history. Bledsoe had a solid 1st year with us and will be in the Hall of Fame when he is done. How can you comment on JP yet? I mean the guy hasn't even played yet....Nice attitude.

I'd rather have Rix than Berlin...

You are kidding right? One thing about Berlin, he was nowhere near as bad as Rix. Rix always finds a way to lose a game....Now the guy has some great skills but a brain as sharp as a spoon.

Berlin didn't have the tools but could show some smarts at time.

NJFINSFAN1
04-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Berlin was brought in to make Feeley look smart!! Berlin scored a 13 (Yes a 13) on the Wonderlic test!!!

AJ scored a 19

NJFINSFAN1
04-27-2005, 11:38 AM
PS,

Marino scored a 14, but he did okay on the field!

Devin
04-27-2005, 11:44 AM
he will be gone before the season, who cares.

camelcowboy
04-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Berlin was brought in to make Feeley look smart!! Berlin scored a 13 (Yes a 13) on the Wonderlic test!!!

AJ scored a 19
When i was In highschool I was told that education was important. If i worked hard, and did all my work i would be accepted into college. If i didn't then i would get some Janitorial job, or a job at Mickey D's.

Now kids can just go to the University of Miami.

Everrit- 12 on lic
Parrish- 10
Berlin - 13
and im pretty sure Gore scored a 6 or something.

lol, If i hear one more college call their players... "Student Athletes" i will take a bath with my toaster. JK

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2005, 12:01 PM
I agree I would have rather seen Miami experiment with someone other than Berlin. Anyone would have made me happier to be honest. But the simple fact remains in my mind that he is only here to give our first team defense someone that they can go all out on. No pulling up short before the hit or no different color jersy. He will be a pass rushing dummy. I am sure you guys have someone to fit that description on your roster.
We cut Drew already.

Devin
04-27-2005, 12:03 PM
McGahee scored a 5 or something, my shoelaces are smarter then him.

But if he grabs 1400+ yards and a dozen TD's each year he can be dumb as a jar of mayonaise to be honest.

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2005, 12:03 PM
When i was In highschool I was told that education was important. If i worked hard, and did all my work i would be accepted into college. If i didn't then i would get some Janitorial job, or a job at Mickey D's.

Now kids can just go to the University of Miami.

Everrit- 12 on lic
Parrish- 10
Berlin - 13
and im pretty sure Gore scored a 6 or something.

lol, If i hear one more college call their players... "Student Athletes" i will take a bath with my toaster. JK
Didn't McGahee get an 8 or something?

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
:rofl:

camelcowboy
04-27-2005, 12:28 PM

But if he grabs 1400+ yards and a dozen TD's each year he can be dumb as a jar of mayonaise to be honest.Is it like the SATs were you get points for spelling your name right, half these guys wouldn't be able to do that if it wasnt lettered on their back.