PDA

View Full Version : RoscoeParrish.com

Romes
04-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Roscoe has his own website at www.roscoeparrish.com

It looks pretty good but doesn't have much on it right now. The cool part is there is a forum where Roscoe has answered a question already.

We should go over there and welcome our new WR.

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah and the BB.com and TBD guys are already all over it, fighting for attention like a bunch of 12 year old girls.

TedMock
04-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Yeah and the BB.com and TBD guys are already all over it, fighting for attention like a bunch of 12 year old girls.

....and some moron went on and asked him about his low wonderlic score. Real classy fan. :loser:

STAMPY
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
....and some moron went on and asked him about his low wonderlic score. Real classy fan. :loser:

:rofl: i think that's funny

ArcticWildMan
04-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Does he have an audio feed with a universal language translator so we can understand WTF he is saying?

jamze132
04-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Does he have an audio feed with a universal language translator so we can understand WTF he is saying?
He's just tryin' to keep it real, know what I'm sayin'?

Jan Reimers
04-25-2005, 05:28 PM
:rofl: i think that's funny
I think it's classless.

STAMPY
04-25-2005, 05:28 PM
http://www.roscoeparrish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I replied to that thread. Gave The BZ a plug!

BAM
04-25-2005, 05:37 PM
If you read what the guy wrote, I don't think he's trying to be a d**k at all.

He's just joking around IMO. It's funny.

Glad to see you're coming to Buffalo. An issue that concerns many Bills fans is your wonderlic score. How did you manage to score only a 10! Did you go out drinking the night before? Did your ex GF tell you she was pregnant? We're all curious to know what happened.

Best of luck here in Buffalo!

ST

*Edited by Mr. Miyagi - inappropriate language

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2005, 05:49 PM
I'm gonna post this... :snicker:

theangrymonk
04-25-2005, 06:17 PM
You can't go wrong with someone named roscoe

The Spaz
04-25-2005, 06:19 PM
****ing classless. He's on our ****ing team and your bashing him before he even gets to town. Do you knuckleheads even want him to succeed as a Bill?

The_Philster
04-25-2005, 06:24 PM
I think it's classless.

ditto :down:

Tatonka
04-25-2005, 06:29 PM
:lmao:

Bling
04-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Can he type coherent posts?

MustWin
04-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Classless act.

LABillzFan
04-25-2005, 06:57 PM
For anyone who thinks the question is stupid or classless, I suggest you actually take the Wonderlic test, see what it takes to get a 10, and then maybe you'll realize it was a viable question. In fact, to get a 10 you basically have to pee yourself and then go home.

BAM
04-25-2005, 07:07 PM
ROFL some people have no sense of humor.

Pull your panties up, folks.

The Spaz
04-25-2005, 07:09 PM
For anyone who thinks the question is stupid or classless, I suggest you actually take the Wonderlic test, see what it takes to get a 10, and then maybe you'll realize it was a viable question. In fact, to get a 10 you basically have to pee yourself and then go home.

We should concern ourselves with what a player does on the field. If he ****s up on the field or has a bonehead play then yeah he deserves some ribbing but until then it's stupid.

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2005, 07:10 PM
ROFL some people have no sense of humor.

Pull your panties up, folks.
:bf1:

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM

thats cruel. Insulting him here behind his back is one thing but to go to his own site and do it........................... :down:

BAM
04-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Roscoe is probably laughing at the question right now as well.

He'll be laughing even harder on the way to the bank when he signs his contract.

Does anyone really take the Wonderlic that seriously?

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:34 PM
. The cool part is there is a forum where Roscoe has answered a question already.

I don't think thats him. Notice his join date is today. And they way he's answering questions sounds like a fan.

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't think thats him. Notice his join date is today. And they way he's answering questions sounds like a fan.

now I KNOW it's not really him. "He" just answered that the Bills want him to play some CB :lmao:

Dozerdog
04-25-2005, 07:38 PM
thats cruel. Insulting him here behind his back is one thing but to go to his own site and do it........................... :down:
Weren't you one of those guys who went to the fat people site and made fun of theM? :rofl:

BAM
04-25-2005, 07:39 PM
:movie:

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Weren't you one of those guys who went to the fat people site and made fun of theM? :rofl:

we did'nt make fun of them. we pretended to be one of them

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2005, 07:42 PM
:rofl:

:roflmao:

Oh ya....DEFINITELY different thing entirely. :lol:

Mr.Right
04-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Yeah and the BB.com and TBD guys are already all over it, fighting for attention like a bunch of 12 year old girls.I see my old 'friend', the lovely and intelligent wyobilzfan is already over there kissing the little guy's behind!
:kissa:

....disgusting!

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:47 PM

:roflmao:

Oh ya....DEFINITELY different thing entirely. :lol:

but they did'nt know. the making fun took place here, behind thier back and I already said thats ok :D

Dozerdog
04-25-2005, 07:51 PM
I see my old 'friend', the loyely and intelligent wyobilzfan is already over there kissing the little guy's behind!

....disgusting!

Next to you she's a member of MENSA

Novacane
04-25-2005, 07:51 PM
I see my old 'friend', the loyely and intelligent wyobilzfan is already over there kissing the little guy's behind!

....disgusting!

Alex Smith=Ryan Leaf

Mr. Cynical
04-25-2005, 07:57 PM
but they did'nt know. the making fun took place here, behind thier back and I already said thats ok :D
Hope you like hot weather cause you're going on the down escalator when your time is up. :;

STAMPY
04-25-2005, 08:15 PM
this threads funny

STAMPY
04-25-2005, 08:22 PM
look wat that guy posted

I am flattered that my friends at BillsZone.com started a thread dedicated to this post. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=70386 Honestly guys, get laid and don't read too much into my comments. I love this pick and even had this guy on my draft board. In fact, while you guys were screaming about how stupid TD was for taking him, i was defending him. I have all of Roscoe's games at Miami on tape and look forward to watching them this weekend.

Dan Gross
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM

Are the insults here really behind his back if someone invited him here? Think there's any chance that the first thing he'd do if he did come here is do a search on his name, to see what was being said?

I'm personally embarassed with all the message boards, questioning the pick from every angle and then saying "hey come to our board to see how much we support you!" :doh:

BAM
04-25-2005, 10:24 PM
look wat that guy posted

I am flattered that my friends at BillsZone.com started a thread dedicated to this post. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=70386 Honestly guys, get laid and don't read too much into my comments. I love this pick and even had this guy on my draft board. In fact, while you guys were screaming about how stupid TD was for taking him, i was defending him. I have all of Roscoe's games at Miami on tape and look forward to watching them this weekend.

hahah I told you guys he was just messin' around.

I know who it is. :peace:

Meathead
04-25-2005, 10:33 PM

Wow. So completely and totally busted!

Oh yeah, you weren’t making fun of them.

I’m sure those stupid fat people never even noticed you guys got banned repeatedly, so how could they be insulted on their own site?

Yep, completely different.

camelcowboy
04-25-2005, 11:53 PM
We should concern ourselves with what a player does on the field. If he ****s up on the field or has a bonehead play then yeah he deserves some ribbing but until then it's stupid.
Agreed, he now wears the blue, and red, he's a Bill, so i like him. So what if him and Wills McShakespeare don't seem like the sharpest Knives in the draw. All i care about is they help get this team to the playoffs. In some cases i think book smarts can hurt players. "Todd Collins" As long as they are a competitor on the field thats all i care about.

The_Philster
04-26-2005, 04:54 AM
hahah I told you guys he was just messin' around.

I know who it is. :peace:

Does our new WR know that, though?

BAM
04-26-2005, 06:26 AM
If he reads the message board he does.

Check the thread again. :peace:

HAMMER
04-26-2005, 09:47 AM
It's pretty much akin to asking a cripple why they walk so ****ed up. He can't help it, and making him feel worse about it isn't really too nice. Besides the fact that he is now a member of our team and he got welcomed in a pretty *****ty manner. Just my two cents, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

BAM
04-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Check the thread again. :peace:

-

justasportsfan
04-26-2005, 11:33 AM
****ing classless. He's on our ****ing team and your bashing him before he even gets to town. Do you knuckleheads even want him to succeed as a Bill?

What's up w/ your wonderlic score?

Parrish: "I tawt I taw a putitat. "

justasportsfan
04-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Are the insults here really behind his back if someone invited him here? Think there's any chance that the first thing he'd do if he did come here is do a search on his name, to see what was being said?

Is he even smart enough to turn on a monitor ?

RP: "hey mom , how do I do search on BZ about what's been said about me?"

Mom" type in your name in the seach field"

RP:" Ok... "R-o-s-e-c-o-w P-e-r-i-s-h"

Michael82
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM