• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Is it odd to anybody else that...

The most porlific reason we are getting bad draft grades isnt even due to a draft pick but due to not getting the TH deal done? That bother anybody else?
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

well they keep saying that there is still a trade in the mix, so maybe we can get a good player for TH.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

No, not really.

Jim Morrison said it best, "People are strange."

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        The most porlific reason we are getting bad draft grades isnt even due to a draft pick but due to not getting the TH deal done? That bother anybody else?
        METS beat your BRAVES

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I think the bad draft grades go to the fact that we drafted an undersized receiver when we needed an oversized DL or LT, didn't get a kicker, didn't get a CB to replace Clements...
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            You're right that it makes no sense. I said someplace else that unless Henry was actually traded for picks his situation has no relevance to the draft. What if they did a player for player swap, what would that have to do with the draft? Nothing.

So until it has something to do with the draft, it has nothing to do with the draft.

How many times will I use that sentence in my lifetime?
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I think the bad draft grades go to the fact that we drafted an undersized receiver when we needed an oversized DL or LT, didn't get a kicker, didn't get a CB to replace Clements...
              -agreed w/ first point

-Don't need a kicker enough to warrant a day one pick on (i think we will sign a UDFA tho)

-Who says we have to replace him? I think the draft was a sign that we'll keep him.
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

I haven't seen any bad draft scores for the Bills. I've C's and B's and that pretty much the way I see it.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                  -Who says we have to replace him? I think the draft was a sign that we'll keep him.
                  I hope you're right- he's a big part of our defense and ST. But two things- first, we may not have the cap space. Second, other teams have a habit of screwing up our FA plans by offering our guys way more than they're worth. I thought we'd keep Williams but I didn't anticipate Minnesota throwing money at him like he's the second coming of Reggie White.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                    • Mar 2003

I think the cap will jump about 10 mil next year due to the 50% raise in TV revenue, etc.
                    Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      did you know who mcgee was before we drafted him? how do you know what king is capable of? your ****ting on the guy before he even plays... and i would assume that since we did not take a guy high, we will do everything we can to keep clements.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                        I think the cap will jump about 10 mil next year due to the 50% raise in TV revenue, etc.
                        I doubt it...it's never made that big a jump. They'll average out the jump it would make for this deal over the life of it. So unless you see it going up $10M each of the next 8 years....
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Stewie
                          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                          • Aug 2002

I think another reason we're getting bad grades is because no one counts Losman as part of this draft. I don't see why. We used this years 1st rounder to get him. A year early, no less. When you add that up, it doesn't look so bad, does it?
                          Originally posted by Topdog
                          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                          Originally posted by mercyrule
                          I love Weiner.
                          Originally posted by mercyrule
                          also cheese

Comment

• EDS
                            • Jan 2003

Does it really matter what grade the Bills draft is given before any of the drafted players even practices with the team?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                              I think another reason we're getting bad grades is because no one counts Losman as part of this draft. I don't see why. We used this years 1st rounder to get him. A year early, no less. When you add that up, it doesn't look so bad, does it?

You cant count losman this year as much as you cant count Travis Henry. What year was Losman drafted in? 04 not 05, how should he count in the 05 class? bc we sent a 05 1st to get him? It just doesnt make any sense bc he would not of even been avail this year since he was a senior last year.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X