PDA

View Full Version : BPA begins... Westbrook could be traded.

Canadian'eh!
04-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Don't know how many still need a starting RB... but i just took Brian Westbrook as my BPA.

there are still a few starters left out there.... but none that are as good as a 24 year old westbrook. If they get him someone to limit his workload he's gonna put up Faulk like numbers. So I would consider trading him and taking a lesser backup later for a number of later picks or players.

I need OL help.

Otherwise I am happy keeping him for now as a backup behind Jamal Lewis who missed a few games and had a down year with all his personal problems going on.

Forward_Lateral
04-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't know how many still need a starting RB... but i just took Brian Westbrook as my BPA.

there are still a few starters left out there.... but none that are as good as a 24 year old westbrook. If they get him someone to limit his workload he's gonna put up Faulk like numbers. So I would consider trading him and taking a lesser backup later for a number of later picks or players.

I need OL help.

Otherwise I am happy keeping him for now as a backup behind Jamal Lewis who missed a few games and had a down year with all his personal problems going on.

I'll give you a half-eaten box of cracker jacks...without the prize.

Canadian'eh!
04-26-2005, 09:05 PM
If you want a starter at HB you can get one for a 16 and 22 or 25

Canadian'eh!
04-26-2005, 10:49 PM
hmmm... rookie draft picks interest me too.