• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

JP Losman Sacked?

Anyone wanna guess how many times JP gets sacked in 05'? Considering that he has two legs and knows how to use them, I still say he gets sacked 35 times this year. Average roughly two per game. On the other hand, I think he runs for more first downs than Drew did in his entire career!
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

31 times and scrambles for 25 first downs in the regular season!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I think his number will still be up there- 35-40 times maybe?

Randall Cunningham and Mike Vick both got sacked a ton, because they would quickly think run if no one was open.

They won't be sacks of the "Drop back...count to ten....then eat the ball" variety. Many will be rookie mistakes-pulling the ball down, running out of the pocket, getting whacked.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Jp might take off and run, but that doesn't mean he'll make past the line of scimage all the time.

There will be growing pains so figure 40 - 45 times

Comment

• Dominator77
          Zoner
          • Apr 2005

Our chances of ever winning the Super Bowl are very slim with TD in charge. Sorry to sound negative but I'm sure you would agree. We need a young, aggressive GM. Not someone who when he was at his best in Pittsburgh simply got them to the playoffs a few times.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

God I hope I'm wrong ..but I don't trust trhis line,,,,so I'll say 35-40 ! I see ALOT of outlet passes this year !

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• AndreReed83
              Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
              • Mar 2004

Better then the 76 David Carr had his first season.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
              "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

Ill say 25-30 and gets injured by week 10..

Comment

• sabresbillsmvf
                  • Apr 2005

Donahoe is a smart man

Guys,
                  Donahoe is a smart man. I will take a wild guess and say the best team in the league right now is the New England Patriots. They certaintly don't have a pushy GM who is aggressive. They wait for quality players not the best players. They save a ton of cap room this way. I think Donahoe is doing the same thing. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Second, the coaching on this team is beyond great. They can mould the average player into pro-bowl caliber in just a few years and those already experienced you'll see it this year. Second, Travis Henry...if he stays, which I hope he does, will help the Bills tremendously. First off, it's his final year in his contract. He certainly won't sit out this season because he wants that big contract to stay admist the top in the NFL (which he thinks and wants to be). He will play out of his mind to test free agency. An example of this is Pat Williams and Sam Adams, played out of their minds this year because it was a contract year. Pro-bowl players! Your replys people?

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    I think his number will still be up there- 35-40 times maybe?

Randall Cunningham and Mike Vick both got sacked a ton, because they would quickly think run if no one was open.

They won't be sacks of the "Drop back...count to ten....then eat the ball" variety. Many will be rookie mistakes-pulling the ball down, running out of the pocket, getting whacked.
                    Isn't it like being the lone plant growing in the desert?

You say something accurate and insightful, and what do you get back?

Waaaaa.
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• sabresbillsmvf
                      • Apr 2005

well no one is on here, I didn't except a reply to be honost, ha

Comment

• Meathead
                        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                        • Jul 2002

lmao!

Not you, nimrod. lol. j/k.

I do agree with your post. But you snuck it in there while I was typing. lol.
                        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Depends on when he gets hurt...I could see him getting whacked early in the season and Holcomb stepping in.

How many times will Holcomb get sacked?
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

I say he averages 2/game, so put me down for 32 sacks.
                            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

I think Losman will get sacked a lot however I don't think he will lose as much yardage as Bledsoe did. Losman will scramble and gain a yard or two back before he goes down. Bledsoe just crouched and crubled when someone laid a finger on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X