• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osos
    • Feb 2005

Free Agency

I’m really concern about the problems that we still
    Have with our Offensive Line. If you ask me right away, I will say that the OL. Is like this for the next season

Teague - Anderson - tucker - V - Williams

This is a so so line, and obviously the problem is that we have JP Losman in his first year as a pro. He needs time to get rid of the ball, because he has to get use to system. We need signed some one in free Agency right away..

Does anybody knows wich are the best available for us in FA??? In Offence

And also, wich are going to be the cuts in 1 of July???

I think this is the only way we are going to have a better line and obviously a better team for everybody. If not, we are going to be probably a 6-10 team.
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

The guy i like the most is Chris Terry that got cut from Seattle, but he's supposedly a bad character guy...Victor Riley from the Saints is also availiable, and I'm assuming the Rams will cut loose Kyle Turley.

Other than that, theres noone else in terms of starting capable tackles...I thin kthe o line looks like this for sept 11th against Houston

Gandy Anderson Teague Villiarieal Williams

Gandy will tap into his potential with McNally, and Preston will almost beat out Teague for his job, but with Trey being a free agent next offseason Preston will be groomed to take over
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• osos
      • Feb 2005

other FA

The problem is if we have the money to sign one of those guys....

I mean, i really like TT, but this off season i really don´t understand the things he is doing. He is probably making the things that N England did. And that´s ok but he can´t still playing with the OL, is way to much important for this team.

Wich is the status of the money right now???, how much can TT spend, are we that bad???, not to sign anybody really good, to make an impact right away.

Have you heard something about the others posible FA´s for us....
      I think this is the only way we are going to improve in both sides of the ball. Actually i really think that we are really good team, but we have a very issue en the OL right now.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

I assume you mean TD. We have plenty of money if we wish to sign someone. We just have to restructure someone or convert an incentive to a bonus. But there's no sense in doing this unless there is someone we wish to sign.

I think we'll see a mix of Teague, Gandy and Peters at LT. I'm betting it'll be one of the last two guys.

All of us (fans) see Oline as an obvious weakness, yet the front office did little about it. This leads me to believe that they don't see it as big a concern as we do. You don't need to pay big money to have a good line.

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

July 1? When did it get moved back a month?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• finsrclowns
            • Apr 2004

Yeah, the June 1st cuts should do the trick. Maybe the Rams will release Pace or the Ravens release Ogden.
            finsrclowns

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by finsrclowns
              Yeah, the June 1st cuts should do the trick. Maybe the Rams will release Pace or the Ravens release Ogden.
              If we weren't paying fatboy $9M we could've afforded to go after Pace.

Comment

• buffaloted90
                • Feb 2005

yea not too happy about MW contract ,thats the reason you dont draft lineman real high

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by buffaloted90
                  yea not too happy about MW contract ,thats the reason you dont draft lineman real high
                  Well, you don't draft an RT that high when your QB is a righty....that's for sure.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

LOL...everyone is an expert 4 seasons later.

In 2001, we were salary capped, had a horrible OL, and were about to loose Jerry Ostroski and John Fina, with Ruben not to far behind.

The team had no QB, and needed OL badly! People complain about this line we have now but the 2001 line made these guys look like the Electric Company.

When the only QBs worth anything in the draft were off the board, it wasn't a question of "should we pick OL" but which OL guy we were going to snatch up.

Now it's " I wouldn't have done that"...LOL

It doesn't matter who you pick at #4 either- you are going to shell out around $30 million for them.

Comment

• VegasDave
                      • Aug 2004

EVERYONE who doesnt think the oline will be better than last year is touching themselves!!! Got the coaching staff in place...2nd year now, proven olinemen( draft picks not bad either),quick recievers,losman's mobility = better oline.Cant emphasize the coaching staff enough! enough negativity on the oline already....TD will bring in 1 more FA lineman yet just to keep joe public happy.

BILLIEVE.............................

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by VegasDave
                        EVERYONE who doesnt think the oline will be better than last year is touching themselves!!! Got the coaching staff in place...2nd year now, proven olinemen( draft picks not bad either),quick recievers,losman's mobility = better oline.Cant emphasize the coaching staff enough! enough negativity on the oline already....TD will bring in 1 more FA lineman yet just to keep joe public happy.

BILLIEVE.............................
                        I don't see how touching one's self has anything to do with the fact we lost our LT and haven't decided on a suitable replacement
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

LOL. Like the optimisim Vegas.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• buffaloted90
                            • Feb 2005

did not say i did not like mw i said his contract is alittle high,would have traded and got more picks,it is a TEAM game

Comment

• chubluv
                              BillsZone bowling team MVP
                              • Jan 2003

I still say we should have drafted Roy Williams with that pick (#4 overall).

We are in 5th place
                              Clump is on the IR
                              Chubluv average is 167
                              Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                              Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X