PDA

View Full Version : Major Announcement!! PLEASE READ!!

Ebenezer
04-28-2005, 02:04 PM
OK. Due to the site being down we are behind. I think, though, that we can catch up if folks make the effort. I have changed the times for today's draft and if we keep to schedule we will be ok starting tomorrow.

Here we go.

1. The Aztecs draft lb Carlos Emmons with their 16th round pick to make up for taking a player already drafted.

2. R. Rich was caught in travel last night and was not able to pick for Tampa in rounds 15 and 16. I will accept those picks at anytime today.

3. These are the last make up calls. After this if you miss a spot you miss.

4. The Aztecs still have their 17th round pick. They may choose it at anytime.

5. We will start the draft at 3:30ET. Ironically, I am on the clock for two picks.

6. I have shortened the time for each pick, for today only, to 10 minutes.

7. The open time for round 18 will last until 9AM tomorrow. I will take picks for missed slots in both rounds 17 and 18. However!, if you miss a slot in the 17th round, and miss the 17th round open time, then hold your pick until your own pick in the 18th or the open time in 18. Don't bombard the thread and make it difficult for everybody.

8. We get back to normal tomorrow.

9. I reserve the right to shut down the draft at any time if too many people start missing their picks. There are probably lots of people who don't even know we are back on-line yet. If I shut it down ALL picks (starting with my picks in the 17th) will be thrown back in and we will start over tomorrow.

10. Folks, this is the best plan I can come up with and keep us on schedule. If you have a major problem with it, I apologize. The best bet is to send me, Devin and R. Rich a PM with a list if you think that you are going to miss your pick.

OK. Let's go! Good drafting.

Canadian'eh!
04-28-2005, 02:34 PM
throwing back in picks is unfair.... people will know your targets....

Ebenezer
04-28-2005, 02:43 PM
throwing back in picks is unfair.... people will know your targets....
good point...but, I will only throw back picks if there is a stretch of missed picks...if you see that happening then don't pick...that way we crash the round and just start over tomorrow...i have no problem with that.

Canadian'eh!
04-28-2005, 02:47 PM
ok