PDA

View Full Version : Eb--Question

Forward_Lateral
04-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Regarding games a player played. I know you said that if a guy got injured last year for a number of games, he'd most likely get injured in the Sim. What about guys who held-out? Will the sim assume they were injured, will they hold out in the sim? Or will it just go by their stats, or lack there of?

That Guy
04-28-2005, 09:21 PM
You say you want Keenan McCardell?

Forward_Lateral
04-28-2005, 09:33 PM
You say you want Keenan McCardell?

:couch:

Depends on the answer to my question.

Ebenezer
04-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Regarding games a player played. I know you said that if a guy got injured last year for a number of games, he'd most likely get injured in the Sim. What about guys who held-out? Will the sim assume they were injured, will they hold out in the sim? Or will it just go by their stats, or lack there of?

great question. in my experience (which is only a total of 3 league years)...hold outs have never really played a factor. not saying that it will or won't. wish i had a better answer. :sorry:

Canadian'eh!
04-28-2005, 11:42 PM
great question. in my experience (which is only a total of 3 league years)...hold outs have never really played a factor. not saying that it will or won't. wish i had a better answer. :sorry:

Ok.... but if a player was injured does it meanhe will for sure?

For instance Winslow player 2 games.... does that mean he will def get injured? He won't be the starter anyway.... should i save him for a game i need him in? Is there a chance he won't get injured? etc

Sportsuser101
04-28-2005, 11:47 PM

For instance Winslow player 2 games.... does that mean he will def get injured? He won't be the starter anyway.... should i save him for a game i need him in? Is there a chance he won't get injured? etc
Is the world round? If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? How many licks does it take to get to the end of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

Ebenezer
04-28-2005, 11:54 PM

roll of the dice...ya never know...but i can say, if you pick somebody who is perpetually injured you are asking for trouble.

RetroRaiders81
04-29-2005, 11:45 AM
What about TO? It's not like he makes a habit of being injured, he just had one unfortunate play.

L.A. Playa
04-29-2005, 01:16 PM
If a player was on steroids last year will that make his performance better LOL