PDA

View Full Version : My opening day roster

Dozerdog
04-29-2005, 08:34 AM
QB- Losman, Holcomb, Matthews

RB- McGahee, (Un named FA- ATrain?), Gates

FB- Shelton,

TE- Everett, Campbell, Neufeld (Cut if Euhus is 100% healthy)

WR- Moulds, Evans, Parrish, Reed, Aikens, Fast Freddie Smith

OL- M Williams, Teague, Anderson, Villarrial, Anderson, Tucker, Peters, Gandy, Preston, Geisinger

(26 offense)

DT- Adams, Anderson, Edwards, (free Agent)

DE- Kelsay, Denny, Schobel, Ritzman

LB- Spikes, Fletcher, Posey, Haggan, Stamer, Crowell

CBs- McGee, Clements, Thomas, Greer, King

Safties- Milloy, Vincent, Baker, UDFA Leonhard, Wire

(24 on defense)

ST- Lindell, Moorman, Dorenbos

(3)

51 total.

Henry gets dealt, Mcfarland stays on the roster if there is any injuries to the OL.

TE is the tough one. Who knows what happends if both Campbell and Euhus are 100% and are on the roster. My guess one of them will be on IR to start the season.

UDFA's Gudmundsen, Gause, Fontenote, Ward, and QB Thompson (NFLE) make the practice squad

RedEyE
04-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Seems realistic. Im not so sure Matthews is coming back. Who would you want to fill in as 3rd QB?

clumping platelets
04-29-2005, 08:55 AM
UDFA LB Ezekial has a real chance to make this team as well. He could unseat someone like Haggan. Cannot argue much aboot your insight :D

mybills
04-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Clements?

chubluv
04-29-2005, 09:20 AM
I like that roster. I would like to add Joe Burns back on it for now because he plays FB & RB. Do we have 2 Andersons on the O-Line?

Captain gameboy
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
I'd be a bit disappointed if Lindell is still here.

Kelly The Dog
04-29-2005, 09:36 AM
That's a good guess. My changes/predictions would be Burns on the roster as back-up FB/RB and ST instead of Reed or Aiken (I think one of them is gone, we don't need two possession guys and Aiken is a better blocker, ST player). I think Neufeld is cut and Euhus stays unless they IR him which I doubt. I think Bannan likely stays instead of a FA, especially if we only keep those OL (even though I know he has been put back as strictly a DT). I think Gause has a real chance of unseating Ritzman, with a little more upside potential.

Earthquake Enyart
04-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Do we have 2 guys named Anderson on the OL? :huh:

No way they cut McFarlane. He's the answer.

Plus you need to list Peters as a quality backup at 6 other positions.

EDS
04-29-2005, 10:13 AM
I think Fast Feddie gets the ax as Parrish can assume his punt return duties. That allows the bills to keep either an extra running back or tight end. And I agree that Gause may unseat Ritzman.

Spielmanrules54
04-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Seems realistic. Im not so sure Matthews is coming back. Who would you want to fill in as 3rd QB?
It's confirmed that Matthews is indeed coming back... he re-signed last week I believe.

BFLOBILLSBURGH
04-29-2005, 10:43 AM
What about Shaud Williams? I think you are jumping the gun on Gates. Who the hell is he anyways? Shaud Williams did everything we asked last year and more. He has proven he can play at the NFL level.

dannyek71
04-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Ritzman is gone,

ShadowHawk7
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
QB- Losman, Holcomb, Matthews

RB- McGahee, (Un named FA- ATrain?), Gates

FB- Shelton,

TE- Everett, Campbell, Neufeld (Cut if Euhus is 100% healthy)

WR- Moulds, Evans, Parrish, Reed, Aikens, Fast Freddie Smith

OL- M Williams, Teague, Anderson, Villarrial, Anderson, Tucker, Peters, Gandy, Preston, Geisinger

(26 offense)

DT- Adams, Anderson, Edwards, (free Agent)

DE- Kelsay, Denny, Schobel, Ritzman

LB- Spikes, Fletcher, Posey, Haggan, Stamer, Crowell

CBs- McGee, Clements, Thomas, Greer, King

Safties- Milloy, Vincent, Baker, UDFA Leonhard, Wire

(24 on defense)

ST- Lindell, Moorman, Dorenbos

(3)

51 total.

Henry gets dealt, Mcfarland stays on the roster if there is any injuries to the OL.

TE is the tough one. Who knows what happends if both Campbell and Euhus are 100% and are on the roster. My guess one of them will be on IR to start the season.

UDFA's Gudmundsen, Gause, Fontenote, Ward, and QB Thompson (NFLE) make the practice squad

Good analysis, a few notes on them.

Euhus will recover enough to give Neufeld the boot. (Is he still PS eligible?)
Gates will be PSed, no way he beats out S Williams. Williams will have a decent shot at the #2 spot, even if we sign someone.
Gause will get Ritzman cut or at least PSed. I think he will show us something in the preseason.
Bannan will stay at backup DT, unless we do indeed sign a FA (like who?)
LB Ezekiel will have a chance to make the roster, but I think he'll be PSed.
It will be a battle b/w Marvel Ward and Leonhard for one backup S position. Don't know who will win, both are good prospects. One will be cut, not PSed. This should an interesting matchup in the preseason.
If you counted Anderson twice, I think Gudmundsen will make it.

Jan Reimers
04-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Are active rosters now at 51, rather than the old 53?

Romes
04-29-2005, 12:37 PM
It was mentioned before that Preston can long snap. If he does well in camp Bills may be able to save a roster spot and cut Dorenbos.

dannyek71
04-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Where is peters on the qb depth chart there?