• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

NFL.com Bills Draft Beakdown

Not sure who's seen this, and it doesn't offer a whole lot of insight (especially for the later rounds), but it's something to read...

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Roscoe Parrish (WR):
    Pat Kirwan's Analysis
    Interesting pick here, considering the Bills have a Pro-Bowl returner already and they're in need of a tight end, left tackle and defensive tackle. The critics will say Parrish's short arms will limit him, but he's a playmaker and they'll find a way to get him the ball. Expect him to give Buffalo what the Jets got from Santana Moss. My partner, Gil Brandt, likes the pick.
    Kevin Everett (TE):
    Gil Brandt's Analysis
    Originally from Port Arthur, Texas. Last year he challenged fellow TE Kellen Winslow to a foot race, and won. So you know he's fast. He was injured and unable to work out this year. He has a lot of upside.
    Raymond 'Duke' Preston (C):
    Gil Brandt's Analysis
    Preston is the tallest center in this draft and has a father who played in the NFL. Maybe he could move to tackle.
    Eric King (CB):
    Gil Brandt's Analysis
    A small corner (5-8 1/2) who ran a lot better during his Pro Day than he did at the combine.
    Justin Geisinger (G):
    Gil Brandt's Analysis
    Played tackle in college but will be at guard in the NFL. He's tall and was a good player at Vanderbilt. Was a three-year starter.
    Lionel Gates (RB):
    Gil Brandt's Analysis
    Gates is part of a trio of running backs, and he shared time with Eric Shelton. He's a size and speed player -- ran a 4.55 in the 40 weighing 225 pounds.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the find. I have to admint, I'm not too impressed with Gil Brandt's analysis. I didn't need him to tell me that Preston is tall. The Bills are not going to move him to tackle.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LarryBoy
      The world needs a hero!
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
      Thanks for the find. I have to admint, I'm not too impressed with Gil Brandt's analysis. I didn't need him to tell me that Preston is tall. The Bills are not going to move him to tackle.

Did you hear Preston is tall?

Bills Rock!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LarryBoy
        Did you hear Preston is tall?

that's like saying that Lindell can't kick, we already knew it.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
          that's like saying that Lindell can't kick, we already knew it.
          It's also like saying Travis Henry likes little girls.

Comment

Working...
          X