PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com Bills Draft Beakdown

Jeff1220
04-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Not sure who's seen this, and it doesn't offer a whole lot of insight (especially for the later rounds), but it's something to read...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analyzer/round2

Roscoe Parrish (WR):

Pat Kirwan's Analysis
Interesting pick here, considering the Bills have a Pro-Bowl returner already and they're in need of a tight end, left tackle and defensive tackle. The critics will say Parrish's short arms will limit him, but he's a playmaker and they'll find a way to get him the ball. Expect him to give Buffalo what the Jets got from Santana Moss. My partner, Gil Brandt, likes the pick.

Kevin Everett (TE):

Gil Brandt's Analysis
Originally from Port Arthur, Texas. Last year he challenged fellow TE Kellen Winslow to a foot race, and won. So you know he's fast. He was injured and unable to work out this year. He has a lot of upside.

Raymond 'Duke' Preston (C):

Gil Brandt's Analysis
Preston is the tallest center in this draft and has a father who played in the NFL. Maybe he could move to tackle.

Eric King (CB):
Gil Brandt's Analysis

A small corner (5-8 1/2) who ran a lot better during his Pro Day than he did at the combine.

Justin Geisinger (G):

Gil Brandt's Analysis
Played tackle in college but will be at guard in the NFL. He's tall and was a good player at Vanderbilt. Was a three-year starter.

Lionel Gates (RB):

Gil Brandt's Analysis
Gates is part of a trio of running backs, and he shared time with Eric Shelton. He's a size and speed player -- ran a 4.55 in the 40 weighing 225 pounds.

TigerJ
04-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the find. I have to admint, I'm not too impressed with Gil Brandt's analysis. I didn't need him to tell me that Preston is tall. The Bills are not going to move him to tackle.

LarryBoy
04-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the find. I have to admint, I'm not too impressed with Gil Brandt's analysis. I didn't need him to tell me that Preston is tall. The Bills are not going to move him to tackle.

Did you hear Preston is tall?

:D:

Jayhawk
04-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Did you hear Preston is tall?

:D:
that's like saying that Lindell can't kick, we already knew it.

jamze132
04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
that's like saying that Lindell can't kick, we already knew it.
It's also like saying Travis Henry likes little girls.