X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

In case you guys didn't know

If you're not sure if a player has been selected just go to the round by round draft updates and then just click on the page and hit ctrl+F and then just type in the players last name and it will come up if the name is in the thread. Obviously Eb, Devin or Rich can not be on top of this exactly so the current round probably will not be updated so check that as well.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
    If you're not sure if a player has been selected just go to the round by round draft updates and then just click on the page and hit ctrl+F and then just type in the players last name and it will come up if the name is in the thread. Obviously Eb, Devin or Rich can not be on top of this exactly so the current round probably will not be updated so check that as well.
    thanks for the heads up...we just can't be here for every single pick and there is no way, at my advanced age, to memorize where every pick has gone.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
      Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
      • Mar 2005

Thanks. I just scanned the entire list for the player.
      The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

Working...
      X