PDA

View Full Version : Everytime I hear Losman interviewed.......

Novacane
04-30-2005, 08:01 AM
.........I wonder why some scouts labled him a cocky punk. All I hear is excitement and confidence. He says and is doing all the right things. I can't wait to see him on the feild.

The King
04-30-2005, 08:05 AM
You have to assume he was groomed a bit by the coaching staff. You'll know for real after a loss and how he handles the press conference. But I am sure he is going to be fine.

Pride
04-30-2005, 08:06 AM
I agree! And regardless, I like cocky.. to a point.

The King
04-30-2005, 08:13 AM
I agree! And regardless, I like ****.. to a point.

:limp: :nuk:

mybills
04-30-2005, 08:32 AM
I wish he was MORE cocky..we all know NICE GUY doesn't work! :snicker:

Jan Reimers
04-30-2005, 08:38 AM
I like JP's work ethic. He has studied film, learned the playbook, and gotten himself in great shape. He may be a California kid, but he appears to be the Anti-Rob Johnson.

jamze132
04-30-2005, 09:08 AM
A good QB will have a certain swagger about them and it sometimes comes acrossed as "over-confident" or "cocky". IJP Losman seems to have it.

ParanoidAndroid
04-30-2005, 01:54 PM
So far, he's done everything he's said he would do. He's putting in the work and has had really good sounding press interviews. The latest one from camp is funny. He sounds like a kid in a candy store. That's the way Favre plays. He has the excitability of a 12 year old. I hope this all translates well on the field. I like the way all the signs point so far.

Tatonka
04-30-2005, 03:02 PM
if you are not a part of the JPD.. feel free to get on the train now..

:up:

Dozerdog
04-30-2005, 03:04 PM
The comparisons to Kelly and Favre with the confidence factor I'm sure make people think "cocky"

Tom D
04-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Have people labled him a punk? I don't think I have seen anything along those lines. Ryan Leaf was a punk. Losman isn't a Ryan Leaf

I like the fact he just "showed up" at Manning's tryout -

im4bflo
04-30-2005, 04:58 PM
JP is doing everything possible to be as prepared as he can be when they strap 'em on for real. How can you not love that work ethic?
It sounds like he's got everyone impressed,
the only thing he lacks, is pro experience, but they're hitting him with blitz's already, and there's a lot of practice before next year, I can't wait to see him play for real !!! JPD :gobills:

Drive 4 Five
04-30-2005, 05:29 PM
I like the fact he just "showed up" at Manning's tryout -

Huh? Didn't hear that one. Can you elaborate?

Tom D
04-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Huh? Didn't hear that one. Can you elaborate?
I think it was on the NFL channel last year. They followed Losman before the draft and he was at the Super Dome the day that Eli Manning had his big pro day. I got the impression he sort of invited himself because of the number of clubs in attendance.

Green Bay and Mike Sherman were all over him.

Tatonka
04-30-2005, 10:45 PM
I think it was on the NFL channel last year. They followed Losman before the draft and he was at the Super Dome the day that Eli Manning had his big pro day. I got the impression he sort of invited himself because of the number of clubs in attendance.

Green Bay and Mike Sherman were all over him.

It wasnt a spur of the moment thing, but he did schedule his workout directly after eli's.. at the same place.. so that all the scouts that were there to see eli would get a glimps of him too.. and the word is he outperformed eli..

he also gave rothlisberger **** at the combine when big ben wouldnt run the 40.. losman ran his 4.6 and then ben decided not to run and losman called him a chicken. :snicker:

Michael82
05-01-2005, 09:38 AM
It wasnt a spur of the moment thing, but he did schedule his workout directly after eli's.. at the same place.. so that all the scouts that were there to see eli would get a glimps of him too.. and the word is he outperformed eli..

he also gave rothlisberger **** at the combine when big ben wouldnt run the 40.. losman ran his 4.6 and then ben decided not to run and losman called him a chicken. :snicker:
That stuff just gets me excited. I love what I hear. This guy may really turn out to be something special. :pray: :dance: