04-30-2005, 07:30 PM
What did he say? This is the only Bills site I visit. :idunno:

Dozerdog
04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Just look up his posts from 2002-2004

Same old - same old

Tatonka
04-30-2005, 10:26 PM
yeah.. all his articles are the same pissing and moaning and way to ****ing long. he loves to repeat himself

great work :up:

Nighthawk
05-01-2005, 12:55 AM
his opinions are an absolute waste...it's a joke!

Canadian'eh!
05-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Biggest whiner i've ever heard of.... waaa waaa waaa..... if he;s not *****ing and moaning than he's probably dead.

mackey789
05-01-2005, 02:23 AM
...is a waste of skin?

SABURZFAN
05-01-2005, 05:43 AM
does anybody miss Wys? :idunno:

Jan Reimers
05-01-2005, 06:57 AM
I actually do. He's highly opinionated, but knowledgable and often correct in his views. Unlike many of us, he does not look at the Bills through rose colored glasses.

That being said, he could be a little less repetitious, a little more positive, and a little fairer in his statistical analyses. His habit of "taking away" a player's longest gain makes no sense.

Jan Reimers
05-01-2005, 07:01 AM
...He's also often controversial and negative just to rile people up and get them discussing Bills' issues.

Michael82
05-01-2005, 08:56 AM
I actually do. He's highly opinionated, but knowledgable and often correct in his views.
often correct in his views?!?! :roflmao:

Shawn Bryson is the man and Henry sucks? Rob Johnson? Sam Adams sucks? London Fletcher too short to be an effective MLB? Dick LeBeau is washed up? Willis McGahee is a waste of a pick and the Bills should have picked Jerome McDougle?

oh yeah, Mark is often correct. :crazy: :lmao:

justasportsfan
05-01-2005, 08:59 AM
I do. He kept the boards moving like it was on speed.

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 08:59 AM
as much as he uses stats as a crutch, knowledgeable is hardly a great description..

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 09:00 AM

except if people actually tried to read his posts ;)

SABURZFAN
05-01-2005, 09:08 AM

...He's also often controversial and negative just to rile people up and get them discussing Bills' issues.

no doubt.... :up:

justasportsfan
05-01-2005, 09:12 AM
except if people actually tried to read his posts ;)
kinda like what your sig does . :crap:

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 09:13 AM
kinda like what your sig does . :crap:

:scratch: you know...there's this one pic from last week I forgot to post

justasportsfan
05-01-2005, 09:15 AM
pos rep. :peace: , great post :up: :goodpost: :band: :blamelog:

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 09:17 AM
pos rep. :peace: , great post :up: :goodpost: :band: :blamelog:

:roflmao:

Michael82
05-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Send it to me. i'll post it. :naughty:

justasportsfan
05-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Send it to me. i'll post it. :naughty:I know where you live and work. I could customize the look of your car :mad:

Jan Reimers
05-01-2005, 09:42 AM
often correct in his views?!?! :roflmao:

Shawn Bryson is the man and Henry sucks? Rob Johnson? Sam Adams sucks? London Fletcher too short to be an effective MLB? Dick LeBeau is washed up? Willis McGahee is a waste of a pick and the Bills should have picked Jerome McDougle?

oh yeah, Mark is often correct. :crazy: :lmao:
Well, Mikey, except for those few things. :peace:

Captain gameboy
05-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Sit next to him at a game.

Then you'll know for sure.

cordog
05-01-2005, 11:01 AM
I actually do. He's highly opinionated, but knowledgable and often correct in his views. Unlike many of us, he does not look at the Bills through rose colored glasses.

That being said, he could be a little less repetitious, a little more positive, and a little fairer in his statistical analyses. His habit of "taking away" a player's longest gain makes no sense.

knowledgable? This is the same guy that claims everything the Bills do is a marketing scheme.

Michael82
05-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Sit next to him at a game.

Then you'll know for sure.
He's a true fan alright, but when we were all getting excited about Sam Adams rumbling and tumbling down the field for the touchdown against the Pats...Mark was laughing and then said that he had his one good game a year. Don't expect it. He constantly bashed Sam Adams and called him a fat tub of goo and then never took any of it back. He needs to learn how to eat his crow. When he does that, people would respect him more IMO.

Michael82
05-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Well, Mikey, except for those few things. :peace:
Give me a list on what he was correct about. :peace:

DraftBoy
05-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Give me a list on what he was correct about. :peace:

Well I believe the biggest of all would be Bledsoe without a doubt he before anybody else said that this was a bad move and would not move this team any closer to the super bowl which it hasnt. Thats something to be pretty right about. Also he always said Henry was an avg back and thats something that has poven to us fans with the emergence of Willis McGahee. He thought others were better and he didnt like Willis but he was right in thinking of Henry as average.

He was right and he was wrong often. The one thing I do miss is that he kept the boards alive too often ill click on the BZ to see it pretty much dead and the TZ kicking and that goes for offseason and regular season, when Mark was here the boards were never dead.

Michael82
05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Well I believe the biggest of all would be Bledsoe without a doubt he before anybody else said that this was a bad move and would not move this team any closer to the super bowl which it hasnt. Thats something to be pretty right about. Also he always said Henry was an avg back and thats something that has poven to us fans with the emergence of Willis McGahee. He thought others were better and he didnt like Willis but he was right in thinking of Henry as average.

He was right and he was wrong often. The one thing I do miss is that he kept the boards alive too often ill click on the BZ to see it pretty much dead and the TZ kicking and that goes for offseason and regular season, when Mark was here the boards were never dead.
He didn't just say Henry was average. He said Bryson was better. Nice try. :rofl:

However, i do totally agree with you about missing him on the boards. No matter how many times people would disagree with him and not like his posts, he kept the boards busy at all times. There was really never a dull moment, even during the offseason. :sadwalk:

John Doe
05-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Unlike many of us, he does not look at the Bills through rose colored glasses.

That is correct. He looks at the Bills through lenses covered with s**t.

Captain gameboy
05-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Second careers are funny things.

Some fall into people's laps.

Some have to be worked.

If worked too hard, it becomes painfully obvious.

DraftBoy
05-01-2005, 05:42 PM
He didn't just say Henry was average. He said Bryson was better. Nice try. :rofl:

However, i do totally agree with you about missing him on the boards. No matter how many times people would disagree with him and not like his posts, he kept the boards busy at all times. There was really never a dull moment, even during the offseason. :sadwalk:

Mikey re-read my 1st post I said he said Henry was avg and that OTHER players were better than him. It wasnt just Bryson, it was Morris too. Regardless of who he thought was better he was right about Henry being only avg. His talent is good but his attitutde and limits physically lead to him being nothing more than an avg back which is what Wys would continually harp on.

ArcticWildMan
05-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Who cares about Mark. He doesn't post here any more. Why the infatuation with him?

SoCalBillsFan
05-01-2005, 06:10 PM
One thing about Wys...he got run off of these boards because people hated when he said bledsoe wasn't any good. IN the offseason he was the one saying we'd never get anywhere with bledsoe at the helm, and people thought he was full of crap. Turns out we all agree with him now.

Good luck to him.

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 06:25 PM
He got run off the boards because he was attacking people...he was attacked as well but still...as a staff member, he was held to a high standard and rather than live up to it, he reciprocated the attacks.

Captain gameboy
05-01-2005, 06:29 PM
He was promoting a second career, pure and simple.

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 06:33 PM
He was promoting a second career, pure and simple.

Yeah...and as a writer, he makes great wing sauce :up:

Captain gameboy
05-01-2005, 06:43 PM
If he's a writer, I'm a homosexual, Islamic, Democratic, Dolphin fan.

The_Philster
05-01-2005, 06:45 PM

:rofl:

lordofgun
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
For the record:

No one ran him off the boards.

LtBillsFan66
05-01-2005, 08:18 PM
I ran the punk off the boards.

DraftBoy
05-01-2005, 09:29 PM
He got run off the boards because he was attacking people...he was attacked as well but still...as a staff member, he was held to a high standard and rather than live up to it, he reciprocated the attacks.

Thats the biggest line of BS Ive seen in a long time, nobody ran him off the boards. He didnt leave bc he could handle being attacked. He left for many other reasons. Jesus some guys have a hard on to hate this guy. Get over it.

The_Philster
05-02-2005, 04:46 AM
Who said I hate the guy? :huh: As a person I like him. As a poster and as a writer, he's too repititious

mysticsoto
05-02-2005, 07:45 AM

So...what distinguishes you from other Dolphin fans? :D

Michael82
05-02-2005, 07:59 AM
:lmao:

Michael82
05-02-2005, 07:59 AM
For the record:

No one ran him off the boards.
Just you, log. :snicker:

ticatfan
05-02-2005, 09:37 AM
I had a few drinks with mark in washington a while back and he is a great lad, and has a good lookin wife also.

Michael82
05-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I had a few drinks with mark in washington a while back and he is a great lad, and has a good lookin wife also.
I agree with both comments. He's a really nice guy and I consider him a friend, and his wife is really nice too. :up:

Tatonka
05-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Who cares about Mark. He doesn't post here any more. Why the infatuation with him?

i agree. :goodpost:

:hockey:

chernobylwraiths
05-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Mikey re-read my 1st post I said he said Henry was avg and that OTHER players were better than him. It wasnt just Bryson, it was Morris too. Regardless of who he thought was better he was right about Henry being only avg. His talent is good but his attitutde and limits physically lead to him being nothing more than an avg back which is what Wys would continually harp on.

I don't think he was great, but he is definitely above average. Anybody could spew s**t all day long and be right once in a while, even more than just once in a while.

chernobylwraiths
05-02-2005, 11:03 AM

I'm sure at least SOME of that is redundant. Except the democrat part. :D