PDA

View Full Version : LAST CHANCE: Who wants tickets to the home opener?

Ebenezer
04-15-2005, 09:29 AM
OK. Like last year, Clump and I are willing to go to the stadium and get tix for folks for the home opener. We would also be willing to get tix to other games for you should you want.

Here is the deal.

1. The cost is $50 per ticket. (Clump edit MONEY NEEDS TO BE REC'D NLT MAY 17TH. TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING WED 5/18-5/20 WITH LIMIT OF 10 PER GAME OR SAT 5/21 WITH ONLY 100 TICKET LIMIT FOR PATSIES) Last year we bought tix in the $41 range. Ticket prices went up last year. We will collect the money first then decide on the price range based on majority of what folks want. ALL ZONERS WILL SIT TOGETHER FOR THE GAME. It is too difficult to get 2 tickets here, 4 tickets there, 12 tickets over yonder, etc.

2. Unless you clear it with me ahead of time YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT. NO PAYEE NO TICKEY. This is still the internet. If I have not met you for all I know you might live in Europe or be 10 years old. I cannot be left holding the bag for a ticket.

3. You either need to paypal me the money or send me a check.
paypal: Ebenezer2001@hotmail.com
mail: BillsZone, PO Box 182, Bowmansville, NY 14026

When you use paypal go directly to paypal.com do not use the BillsZone paypal button!!!

3. Clump and I have included a little surcharge to each ticket price and will go to breakfast or lunch after getting the tickets. :D

4. Should there be monies left over we will either return the change to you or it will get donated and we will buy stuff for the gameday tailgate.

5. Unless you request them ahead of time I will hold all tickets for the game until that morning. That way nobody forgets them at home, nobody loses them and if needed we can find other buyers in case people have to bail. ONCE I GIVE YOU YOUR TICKETS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO LOSE THEM, FORGET THEM OR SELL THEM SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO COME.

Sign up below AND PM me to let me know if you want the tickets sent to you. Feel free to have us get tix to another game BUT you must give me exact instructions. :bringit:

Ebenezer
05-03-2005, 08:26 AM
OK...this is the last chance to get tix. I have received payment from the following (as of 4/30/05):

Honey - 2
Miyagi - 1
cntrygal - 1

others have indicated an interest but I have not received anything. Please let me know what is going on!

mybills
05-03-2005, 08:29 AM
I'll send you the $ for 2 tix this week, but I may be going solo. I hope I can unload the 2nd one if that's the case.

The King
05-03-2005, 08:32 AM
OK...this is the last chance to get tix. I have received payment from the following (as of 4/30/05):

Honey - 2
Miyagi - 1
cntrygal - 1

others have indicated an interest but I have not received anything. Please let me know what is going on!

**** I forgot, let me check the funds I'll PM you in 3 seconds.

Cntrygal
05-03-2005, 12:22 PM

Honey - 2
Miyagi - 1
cntrygal - 1

:10:

Rockpile
05-11-2005, 07:00 AM
I already have the tickets but I was wondering where you tailgated at the Ralph and if there were any plans for Saturday night.

Cntrygal
05-11-2005, 08:25 AM

Honey - 2
Miyagi - 1
cntrygal - 1

What's your list up too????

I already have the tickets but I was wondering where you tailgated at the Ralph and if there were any plans for Saturday night.

One of the guys will post the location. I could post a picture in relation to the stadium from the parking lot.... but I don't think that would help. LOL As far as Saturday night goes. I'm sure we'll be at the Brew Pub (directions will be posted for there too).

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 08:45 AM
What's your list up too????

look for an update later...going to the PO Box today.

ShadowHawk7
05-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Do you know where we would be sitting?

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Eb, I have been requested to ask you about aquiring 12-15 tickets for the Falcons game at Buffalo. Obviously since you don't have their money in your hands now you won't be able to get them today, especially it's such late notice. But how can these people get these tickets from out of town? Will they be available to the public soon? What if he's able to paypal you the money somehow within this week? Will you be able to get the tix for him?

Just asking. Thanks. :miyagi:

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Do you know where we would be sitting?

not until we get to the stadium.

Eb, I have been requested to ask you about aquiring 12-15 tickets for the Falcons game at Buffalo. Obviously since you don't have their money in your hands now you won't be able to get them today, especially it's such late notice. But how can these people get these tickets from out of town? Will they be available to the public soon? What if he's able to paypal you the money somehow within this week? Will you be able to get the tix for him?

Just asking. Thanks. :miyagi:

We are going 5/21 to get the tickets...any monies collected before then are good.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Eb, I have the guy email you directly to work out the details. :up:

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Eb, I have the guy email you directly to work out the details. :up:
ok...i never check that e-mail...lol...i will have to look for it.

mybills
05-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Oh crap, I keep forgetting! I just put it the mail, Eb. I hope it gets there in time. :ill:

Ebenezer
05-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Oh crap, I keep forgetting! I just put it the mail, Eb. I hope it gets there in time. :ill:
it should get here by next week...no worries.

the current list for the opener:
honey-2
miyagi
chern
cntrygal
mbbedard-2
mayotm-7
devin
mybills

BuffaloRanger
05-13-2005, 12:05 PM
I think it's strange they are offering single game tickets ti season ticket holders before select a seat day. Selling one game ticket eliminates that seat from being available on SAS day. Maybe they only offer them in certain sections.

Mr. Miyagi
05-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Eb have you been corresponding with this Mike guy for the ATL game via email?

jomat61
05-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Eb,

Got your email and mailed you the check saturday so you should get it monday or tuesday.

Cntrygal
05-15-2005, 11:13 AM
Eb,

Got your email and mailed you the check saturday so you should get it monday or tuesday.

Welcome to the Zone! :bravo:

Is your ticket(s) for the opener? Coming from out of town? Check the lodging thread if you are. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
05-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Eb,

Are you the guy from MN I've been talking to? Welcome in :welcome:

Mad Bomber
05-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Eb,

Please PM me. I'm looking for 5 tickets.

Mad

mybills
05-15-2005, 05:48 PM
I think it's strange they are offering single game tickets ti season ticket holders before select a seat day. Selling one game ticket eliminates that seat from being available on SAS day. Maybe they only offer them in certain sections.
they aren't really singles, it's a block of seats so we can all sit together. :up:

parttimeplayer
05-16-2005, 12:29 PM
eb did you get what i sent you

Ebenezer
05-18-2005, 09:19 AM
eb did you get what i sent you
yes, i did. Thanks.