PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly mentality in Losman

jpdex12
05-03-2005, 08:34 AM
This is awesome. Sporting News article on Billsdaily.com.

I cannot wait to see him in the regular season!

Quote:

After handing the ball to running back Willis McGahee, Jonathan Paul Losman curses at himself. He is upset that it took two fumbled exchanges to finally get a simple running play right. "I think he is going to be one of those guys who gets madder than a riled-up hornet's nest when things don't go right," says Wyche, who aided in the development of Joe Montana with the 49ers and Boomer Esiason with the Bengals.

Spielmanrules54
05-03-2005, 12:51 PM
I love the attitude JP has.... i can't believe some people compare him to RJ... there's no comparison whatsoever. This kid is going to be successful or he's going down kicking and screaming. It's going to be an interesting season.

jpdex12
05-03-2005, 01:06 PM
I love the attitude JP has.... i can't believe some people compare him to RJ... there's no comparison whatsoever. This kid is going to be successful or he's going down kicking and screaming. It's going to be an interesting season.
Yeah man! I cannot wait! I think that he's going to suprise us. Wouldn't that be something if he puts Big Ben to shame?

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-03-2005, 01:34 PM
That is a lot better than TheGhostofJimKelly mentality.

ryjam282
05-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Or, we could look at it like....Damn, he can't even do a simple hand off right. :)

J/K I like that attitude.

Slim
05-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I cant wait to see another great QB in Buffalo. I think this is the guy

TigerJ
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
The pick of Losman last year is looking better all the time. He still has to do it on the field in September though. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and set myself up for a letdown.

DraftBoy
05-03-2005, 08:01 PM
He'll struggle to begin with plain and simple I dont even expect .500 this year to be honest.

Turf
05-03-2005, 08:19 PM
I think if we had a monkey at QB last we'd have been better off. We'll be much better this year with JP at the helm.

LifetimeBillsFan
05-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Or, we could look at it like....Damn, he can't even do a simple hand off right. :)
No doubt there are some who will take precisely that POV......and use it as yet another reason why TD should be fired....! :lol:

He'll struggle to begin with plain and simple I dont even expect .500 this year to be honest.
No doubt he will at times--every first year starting QB in the NFL does--but, then again, Bledsoe did too last season and he didn't have that as an excuse! JP can blow three games this season and still not do any worse than Bledsoe did last season and that would be a lot better than Bledsoe did the season before that.....

I completely agree! With his attitude, I think that it's going to be even more fun to watch JP develop and play over the next couple of seasons as he gains more experience.

Mr.Right
05-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Jim Kelly mentality in Losman
:scratch:
I'd imagine your young QB would probably take offense with being compared to the NFL's 'all-time' #1 "choke-master" and a four time Super Bowl loser! :shakeno:

Voltron
05-04-2005, 11:30 AM
I'd imagine your young QB would probably take offense with being compared to the NFL's 'all-time' #1 "choke-master" and a four time Super Bowl loser! :shakeno:
I guess you just forgot the fact that he is in the HOF and he was a first year inductee. Yeah that means nothing ... :rolleyes:

Tatonka
05-04-2005, 01:13 PM

that is why you were ejected from the JPD. :snicker:

:attn:

Mr.Right
05-05-2005, 06:42 AM
I guess you just forgot the fact that he is in the HOF and he was a first year inductee. Yeah that means nothing ... :rolleyes:
Yeah....
WHAT were they 'thinking' with that?
:down:

Who goes in next year?
Stan Humphries!?!? :funny: maybe....
Mark Rypien?!?!? :shocked:
(all kidding aside, Mark is more deserving than Kelly....by far)

The Spaz
05-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah....

Who goes in next year?

Who is your QB again?

Mr.Right
05-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Who is your QB again?
Alex Smith :up:
http://www.sf49ers.com/SiteImages/News/Image10090.jpg

And yours?
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000
:lolcry:

lynobx
05-05-2005, 07:26 AM
I think we all believed J.P. had the physical tools, but it is becoming increasingly clear that he also has the work ethic, the intelligence and the competitiveness to be a great QB.

Bert102176
05-05-2005, 10:11 AM
that's why I like him so much

jpdex12
05-05-2005, 11:34 AM
http://www.sf49ers.com/SiteImages/News/Image10090.jpg

And yours?
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493000
:lolcry:
You know guys...Mr. Right does have a point. Maybe all teams should draft one year wonders as a #1 pick to be the QB of the future. I guess that we're doomed because JP didn't finish college in 2 years!

Hey douche, why don't you go wack off in front of a Steve Young poster or something?:monkeyp: SF

justasportsfan
05-05-2005, 11:58 AM

Boy George wanna be. I heard he and Garcia and best "friends"

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img8415997.jpg

The_Philster
05-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah....
(all kidding aside, Mark is more deserving than Kelly....by far):rofl: You really don't post like you know what you're talking about, do you?

Slim
05-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah....

Who goes in next year?

Fell real proud Mr.Right, look at your old QB, and your new one....is it me or is there a weird resemblence...

jpdex12
05-06-2005, 06:23 AM
Fell real proud Mr.Right, look at your old QB, and your new one....is it me or is there a weird resemblence...
It's you.