PDA

View Full Version : Tim Connolly is stealing his paycheck!

Novacane
12-14-2002, 09:02 PM
I am sick of watching this loser!. no hitting, no scoring,no defense, no effort, and yet he never gets benched!

Darcy, you got raped in that Peca trade!

Buffarama
12-14-2002, 11:30 PM
You're not kidding. He doesn't GAF at all. He never will. It's not his age, it's his makeup. That shot he didn't take tonight almost cost us a goal.
As I watched him play, I thought to myself, if we need a goal badly, do I want him on the ice. The answer was easily NO. He won't fight to win.

BironsGirl43
12-14-2002, 11:39 PM
He's disappointing me.. he's so talented yet nothing ever goes his way.. and on that second goal.. he should have cleared it and helped Marty out.. I've seen so many players do that for their goalies.. it's disappointing that Biron pays the price for silly things that others get away with.. Biron played to win.. the others stand around and instead of feeding off of his performance and going out to score a goal for him.. they sit back and wait for the last minute of the game when they pull the goalie to try and comeback... it's sad really!

SkateZilla
12-15-2002, 02:04 AM
Yet another Athlete that think's he is not expendable.

starfirestar
12-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Connolly is a bust to me. That guy has no passion. He has no desire to play the game the way it was went to be played. I hope they bench this guy for at least five games. Get him straigtned out. He does have a lot of potential, but it is slipping away because he is getting away with his lackluster play. To Darcy Regier: Stop shoving Tim Connolly down the fans throats. He is a bad player, and he can't replace Michael Peca. It was a bad trade. Get over it Darcy.

Earthquake Enyart
12-15-2002, 07:22 PM
I love all this talk of his offensive skill. When's the last time the guy made a good pass?

Sabre Ally
12-15-2002, 07:23 PM
Pass? Oh, is that what he's trying to do with all those giveaways?