X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

UDFA/ Any Gems??

I know there is talk in South Florida of a few UDFA impressing during the weekend mini-camp. Kay Jay Harris, Luther Huggins, Josh Davis, and USC's Alex Holmes. Did you guys have any UDFA who may be invited to further camps?? Just wondering!
  • Armpalm Ali Musch
    The man - - - The legend
    • Sep 2004

EDITED FOR TOS
    Last edited by Dozerdog; 05-03-2005, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Armpalm Ali Musch
      I hope one of your UDFAs comes to your house and kills your sick ass you ***** Phins fan!
      I live on a well guarded Air Force Base so good luck to him. Thanks for your good wishes to me, your well thought out insight to my question, and thanks for your general all-around kindness.

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
        The man - - - The legend
        • Sep 2004

No problem bud.

(i'm just playing around man :) )

*Edited for TOS violation by AWM*

Comment

• J TES
          • Apr 2005

No problem ****.

(i'm just playing around man :) )
          You are a complete idiot. Seriously. You're an idiot.
          But anyway, George Gauss looks like he may be a find for you guys.
          He seems to do everything well, but nothing great. With some coaching he may turn out to be very valuable

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

I hope one of your UDFAs comes to your house and kills your sick ass you ***** Phins fan!

i hope u dont feel proud...i h8 the phins but if some1 is posting a decent post about football, hear them out, some of BZ better posters arent Bills fans.They come here to post beacuse there forums suck, which is fine. Id rather hear a phin fan post about football than you hear dick around and try to be funny. Go crawl back into your hole

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slimschmittie
              i hope u dont feel proud...i h8 the phins but if some1 is posting a decent post about football, hear them out, some of BZ better posters arent Bills fans.They come here to post beacuse there forums suck, which is fine. Id rather hear a phin fan post about football than you hear dick around and try to be funny. Go crawl back into your hole
              My hope is that Buffalo always show more class toward FinFans here than I see in finFans toward Bills fans over at Finheaven. Sad to say, that is not always the case.

Since the minicamp was not open to the public we're at the mercy of what news agencies decide to show us. I did not see much about UDFAs in the media. There are guys that have the potential to do something thouogh. There's a very good chance that Gause will supplant Ritzman as the Bills practice squad DE this year, and I could see him replacing Ryan Denney down the road.

Liam Ezekiel is widely regarded as a top UDFA. He's a little smaller than Mario Hagan, but faster. He might do some damage.

All of the CBs are fast. There's not much room for any of them to pull what Jabari Greer did last year though. My guess is one will make the practice squad and have a chance next year if Clements does leave, or if there is an injury at some point.

Tony Brown has some strong supporters. He's got a good size speed ratio. He fought through some injuries and other troubles at Tennessee that dropped him out of the draft, but he might have more upside than Sam Aiken. He'll have to be lucky to get an opportunity though.

Brad Cieslak could get a chance only because Buffalo TEs are dropping like flies.

Gudmundsen will make the PS on his potential. Long term he's got to learn how to pass block and get a little lucky.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                My hope is that Buffalo always show more class toward FinFans here than I see in finFans toward Bills fans over at Finheaven. Sad to say, that is not always the case.

Since the minicamp was not open to the public we're at the mercy of what news agencies decide to show us. I did not see much about UDFAs in the media. There are guys that have the potential to do something thouogh. There's a very good chance that Gause will supplant Ritzman as the Bills practice squad DE this year, and I could see him replacing Ryan Denney down the road.

Liam Ezekiel is widely regarded as a top UDFA. He's a little smaller than Mario Hagan, but faster. He might do some damage.

All of the CBs are fast. There's not much room for any of them to pull what Jabari Greer did last year though. My guess is one will make the practice squad and have a chance next year if Clements does leave, or if there is an injury at some point.

Tony Brown has some strong supporters. He's got a good size speed ratio. He fought through some injuries and other troubles at Tennessee that dropped him out of the draft, but he might have more upside than Sam Aiken. He'll have to be lucky to get an opportunity though.

Brad Cieslak could get a chance only because Buffalo TEs are dropping like flies.

Gudmundsen will make the PS on his potential. Long term he's got to learn how to pass block and get a little lucky.
                Thanks. We are in the same boat since fans could not attend our camp either. Media did say some things as did Saban. That's what we have to go by.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  I know there is talk in South Florida of a few UDFA impressing during the weekend mini-camp. Kay Jay Harris, Luther Huggins, Josh Davis, and USC's Alex Holmes. Did you guys have any UDFA who may be invited to further camps?? Just wondering!
                  I like Josh Davis a lot. If we didn't draft Parrish, would of loved him in the 6th. He could be a steal. Kay-Jay was also a good pickup IMO. Good signings.

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                  Yeah.
                  NE39 and even LT here are pretty cool posters.
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                    What are they saying in the media, etc. about how these UDFAs that you mentioned showed at the mini-camp? Can you tell us anything more about them?

I liked KJ Harris and thought he was a good pickup. I also read that he impressed, but not much more than that and didn't catch anything else about the others that you mentioned.
                    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

i would have liked us to draft harris instead of that other bum but what the hell.that's a good pickup for your FISH,Lt.

calm down Armpit.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                        What are they saying in the media, etc. about how these UDFAs that you mentioned showed at the mini-camp? Can you tell us anything more about them?

I liked KJ Harris and thought he was a good pickup. I also read that he impressed, but not much more than that and didn't catch anything else about the others that you mentioned.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ball&type=lgns

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                          • Mar 2003

Is your avatar the new fins mascot? It's might gay. Just as gay as the other one, but in a new and totally repulsive way.

Do you get get embarrassed down there at Eglin when you see an Army Ranger? Like you feel you will never be good enough to even shine his boots? I've seen that happen to alot of AF guys.
                          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                            Is your avatar the new fins mascot? It's might gay. Just as gay as the other one, but in a new and totally repulsive way.

Do you get get embarrassed down there at Eglin when you see an Army Ranger? Like you feel you will never be good enough to even shine his boots? I've seen that happen to alot of AF guys.
                            That is the FinHeaven mascot. Thanks for asking. Actually don't run into Rangers much since they have their own little community. One of my wifes friends husband is a Ranger instructor and he is cool. Sure not embarrassed because I have a good job and support all services. Rangers do their thing and that's great for them. If they think they are better than me, good for them and that is their right. I don't worry about what anyone, anywhere thinks of me. Life is too short for crap like that. I do my thing and enjoy my life and family and career without worrying about what other people think of me. I'm 38 years old and that kind of stuff is for high schoolers.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                              WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                              • Mar 2003

Hence the 66. You sound Buddhist. I was just messing with you. Most of those RIs are *****s IMHO.
                              Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                              X