PDA

View Full Version : Announcement for Wednesday! PLEASE READ

Ebenezer
05-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Just want to take care of some small stuff. Thanks for a great 25 rounds. At my guestimation we should be finished with this about round 75! 1/3 of the way there!

Things have progressed pretty well. We have had a couple of minor snafus but all in all I think this has gone well.

Now comes the interesting rounds. Folks are usually diligent and remove people from their lists but mistakes happen. Occasionally, especially in the super cheap rounds, people are going to make selections of players that are already taken. Please be patient. If you see somebody make a selection and that player is taken, don't jump right in just to get your guy. R. Rich, Devin and I are around almost all the time and we will catch it and let that person know. Give everybody a break, ok?

Also. I have been allowing folks to post a pick after the deadline for a round has been closed as long as not too many picks have been made in the next round (usually overnight - like now, when I am posting). The upcoming rounds are going to be laboreous enough. From now on, once the round is closed, it is closed. If you think these rounds are going slowly wait until we are picking in round 60! I still have to shove this all into the game!

Finally. A few owners have noticed that at least one player was not included in the game. Adam Archuletta appears not to be listed. Since we are down to the $1mil contracts he will not be available for this season. SORRY.

Players that were on IR last year and missed the whole year also do not have stats. If you want them, take them but they are on your roster for the whole year with no value to your team.

OK. Thanks for hearing me out!