PDA

View Full Version : Note On R.Incognito

LifetimeBillsFan
05-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Even though the link to the article that it appeared in was posted earlier, I thought I would post this little tidbit for those who wanted the Bills to draft C/G Richie Incognito and were upset that they didn't:

"Rams rookie guard Richie Incognito will need four to six months of rest and rehab before returning to workouts on the field. Incognito, a third-round pick out of Nebraska, underwent surgery on his kneecap Thursday. "
-- St. Louis Post-Dispatch

URL: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/05/02/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

I guess there was a pretty good reason for not drafting him with his knee in such bad shape.

SABURZFAN
05-04-2005, 06:30 AM
i don't think ingognito's knee was as bad as a RB we took in the 1st round a couple of years ago. :idunno:

OpIv37
05-04-2005, 07:57 AM
R. Incognito? Is that Michael Vick's other pseudonym that he uses for STD treatments?

mysticsoto
05-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Even though the link to the article that it appeared in was posted earlier, I thought I would post this little tidbit for those who wanted the Bills to draft C/G Richie Incognito and were upset that they didn't:

"Rams rookie guard Richie Incognito will need four to six months of rest and rehab before returning to workouts on the field. Incognito, a third-round pick out of Nebraska, underwent surgery on his kneecap Thursday. "
-- St. Louis Post-Dispatch

URL: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/05/02/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

I guess there was a pretty good reason for not drafting him with his knee in such bad shape.
Hmmm...thanks. I did like Incognito alot b'cse of his versatility and speed. But I have to wonder if this really mattered to the Bills. Apparently they are going to keep TT at Center - he and JP are developing chemistry supposedly. The only other thing that Preston might bring to the table is he can long snap allowing us to get rid of Dorenbos. Incognito is much faster than Preston too. But maybe Preston is smarter, I don't know???

In either case, I thought the Rams did great to improve their line tremendously. I thought Marc Bulger should have been smiling when the draft was done!!!