PDA

View Full Version : Going away until wednesday

Canadian'eh!
05-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow sometime i think.

I have no picks monday but 2 tuesday.... to go along with 2 tomorrow and 1 friday.

I have no idea what i should do for my picks... I'm don't really feel like providing 1 obscenely long list....

would it be okay for me to get Forward to do my drafting for me for the next few days?

I will do up some ordered lists tonight at work and give him some guidelines as to what I want done with the picks. if all else fails he'll know the positions i need and just take someone.

sound okay?

Ebenezer
05-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow sometime i think.

I have no picks monday but 2 tuesday.... to go along with 2 tomorrow and 1 friday.

I have no idea what i should do for my picks... I'm don't really feel like providing 1 obscenely long list....

would it be okay for me to get Forward to do my drafting for me for the next few days?

I will do up some ordered lists tonight at work and give him some guidelines as to what I want done with the picks. if all else fails he'll know the positions i need and just take someone.

sound okay?
it would be better to forward the lists to me, R. Rich and Devin and have a pick. Should anything go wrong with FL you would be left without picks. If you can't come up with players you can just give us a list of positions and we can pick the best remaining player at that position.

Canadian'eh!
05-04-2005, 07:50 PM
I don't think Adam is going anywhere..... If he screws my picks up I'll cancel the check i sent him last week... I'd be mroe comfortable giving him some guidelines adn just letting him make a pick for me if the list isn't any good.

Ebenezer
05-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't think Adam is going anywhere..... If he screws my picks up I'll cancel the check i sent him last week... I'd be mroe comfortable giving him some guidelines adn just letting him make a pick for me if the list isn't any good.
no prob. I was speaking of something happening to his computer more than anything else but I have no problem with him making a few picks for you.

Forward_Lateral
05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Don't worry, I have 2 pc's at work, one at home with a new harddrive, I will be around. Unless, I die.