X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Going away until wednesday

I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow sometime i think.

I have no picks monday but 2 tuesday.... to go along with 2 tomorrow and 1 friday.

I have no idea what i should do for my picks... I'm don't really feel like providing 1 obscenely long list....

would it be okay for me to get Forward to do my drafting for me for the next few days?

I will do up some ordered lists tonight at work and give him some guidelines as to what I want done with the picks. if all else fails he'll know the positions i need and just take someone.

sound okay?
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
    I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow sometime i think.

I have no picks monday but 2 tuesday.... to go along with 2 tomorrow and 1 friday.

I have no idea what i should do for my picks... I'm don't really feel like providing 1 obscenely long list....

would it be okay for me to get Forward to do my drafting for me for the next few days?

I will do up some ordered lists tonight at work and give him some guidelines as to what I want done with the picks. if all else fails he'll know the positions i need and just take someone.

sound okay?
    it would be better to forward the lists to me, R. Rich and Devin and have a pick. Should anything go wrong with FL you would be left without picks. If you can't come up with players you can just give us a list of positions and we can pick the best remaining player at that position.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

I don't think Adam is going anywhere..... If he screws my picks up I'll cancel the check i sent him last week... I'd be mroe comfortable giving him some guidelines adn just letting him make a pick for me if the list isn't any good.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
        I don't think Adam is going anywhere..... If he screws my picks up I'll cancel the check i sent him last week... I'd be mroe comfortable giving him some guidelines adn just letting him make a pick for me if the list isn't any good.
        no prob. I was speaking of something happening to his computer more than anything else but I have no problem with him making a few picks for you.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Don't worry, I have 2 pc's at work, one at home with a new harddrive, I will be around. Unless, I die.

Comment

Working...
          X