PDA

View Full Version : TE Situation

RedEyE
05-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Unless someone recovers quickly, you have to think Peters is going to get more playing time then previously anticipated.

Slim
05-05-2005, 08:42 PM
depends if Peters has the engery to play line Wr, QB ,and TE all at once.

RedEyE
05-05-2005, 08:43 PM
depends if Peters has the engery to play line Wr, QB ,and TE all at once.

He can go iron man after playing DT.

The Spaz
05-05-2005, 08:53 PM
I think Peters is done at TE unless we use him as a tackle eligible in goalline situations for power running.

juice
05-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Unless someone recovers quickly, you have to think Peters is going to get more playing time then previously anticipated.I could see Peters in some goalline formations.. line Peters up at TE next to Williams-Vallerial and go with Willis 3x in a row to the right side.

How big is Peters this year?:sumo: :sumo:

LifetimeBillsFan
05-06-2005, 05:52 AM
I think Peters is done at TE unless we use him as a tackle eligible in goalline situations for power running.
I agree. I think that they realize that he has been moved around from one position to the other so much in his career that he needs to be kept at one position in order to develop to the point where he can use his talent effectively. And, I think that they will keep him at OT, where he can help the team more down the road, rather than use him as a TE, except perhaps in some short-yardage situations.

leper65
05-06-2005, 06:11 AM
Anyone think Chad Lewis might be a decent option ?

lynobx
05-06-2005, 06:45 AM
From what I've heard, Campbell and Euhus are both making good progress and are expected to be ready by summer camp. We have Neufeld coming back, plus Trafford, Gomez and Cieslak. I think we'll wait until camp to evaluate the situation and hold off on any moves until then.

Peters, I think, stays at LT.

Tinboy
05-06-2005, 07:24 AM
I'm not worried, Campbell will recover in time for the season and probably Euhus too. While Campbell is not my favorite TE he did a good last season until he was hurt and will be a good starter. Peters is not a good choice.