PDA

View Full Version : AFCE Coaches.

justasportsfan
05-06-2005, 08:35 AM
For arguments sake and lack of anything interesting.

Do you think Mularkey can play chess with the rest?

No one get's his team as prepared as Bellichick. I'm sure he's the brains behind gameplanning against teams and knowing their weaknesses , but how much of it was Weiss and Crennel?

The King
05-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Bellicheck is by far number 1. I would say Edwards 2. Mularkey 3. Saban 4.

But its a new season and we dont really know anything about Saban and Mularkey finally is going to run "his" offense which obviously he couldnt do with Drew. Still a lot to prove

Tinboy
05-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Mularkey showed last season that he is a competent coach, the question is if he can turn the new offense into a winning machine. I believe so.

Bills 4 life
05-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Bellicheck is by far number 1. I would say Edwards 2. Mularkey 3. Saban 4.

But its a new season and we dont really know anything about Saban and Mularkey finally is going to run "his" offense which obviously he couldnt do with Drew. Still a lot to prove
no way in hell do i take edwards over mularkey. edwards is a horrible coach but a great motivator. you ever seen some of his playcalling?

AndreReed83
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
no way in hell do i take edwards over mularkey. edwards is a horrible coach but a great motivator. you ever seen some of his playcalling?

lol, like his WR end around pass that went right to..... ED REED! I agree, I take Mularkey over Edwards too. But I will give Edwards this, "Hellooo! You PLAY to Win the GAME!"